Happy Friday from the Bay Area! I’m excited to be spending the week with friends back in my old stomping grounds. I’ll be hitting up the Peninsula, Sonoma, San Francisco and Tahoe and sharing some of the trip over on Instagram.
I hope you enjoy this week’s edit and have a wonderful weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- I celebrated Paris, Perfected turning 4! Wrote a little about this dream HERE. And Paris, Perfected newsletter subscribers got a longer version in their inboxes on Monday.
- I was honored to be included in M.M.LaFleur’s 10 Year Anniversary blog post. Such a special brand. You can use code WIT&WHIMSY20 for 20% off your first order.
- Went to the new location of Angel’s Share in the West Village and it was such a good vibe with delicious drinks.
- Met my friend for a burger at my favorite neighborhood spot, Inga’s Bar.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- Hotels with amazing spas to visit.
- On Barbie’s fashion.
- On the pursuit of the perfect vacation. (So many good points in this piece that made me stop and think!)
- What it’s like to be an American living in Paris.
- Five questions to reflect on your summer.
- Solo date ideas. Related: How To Be Your Own Best Date.
- A delicious sounding summer crunch salad.
- A tour of Alain Ducasse’s chocolate factory in Paris.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- A look for less for my Toteme quilted jacket.
- The Me + Em sale is full of so many gems at up to 50% off! I size up in this brand for tops / jackets (usually take a US8) and the pieces I love in particular that are now on sale include this striped cardigan, this jacket that has my name all over it, this dress, this blazer and this one, too, this striped crochet sweater, this dress, this layering tank I own and love, this knit jacket, this breton shift dress and this cropped jacket. This is one of my favorite investment brands for well made, special pieces so definitely worth browsing these markdowns.
- Speaking of jackets with my name on it – my Massimo Dutti order I touted on Instagram this week came in and I am so in love with this jacket and also this cardigan I ordered. I got the L in both and they worked perfectly. Added them to my Outerwear + Blazers section and Knitwear section of The Shop.
- J.Crew has 30% off wear now styles happening this weekend and a few of my favorite pieces included in the sale are these Celine vibes sandals I own in black, this Barbie-inspired dress, this striped button down, this crochet tank, my denim jacket, these linen pants and this cute swimsuit.
- And while you’re shopping J.Crew – their August collection just dropped and I am loving this crochet cardigan, this sweater blazer, this pearl collar shirt (!!!), this polka dot dress and this shirt dress.
- Sezane just introduced new takes on their Essentials collection (of which I have many favorites) and a lot of my favorite classic pieces I own from the brand are now restocked including the Scott Trench Coat (size 6), the Johnson Coat (the new Camel color is gorgeous! I wear the 8) , the James Coat (size 6), the Christie Blazer (size 6), the Leo Coat (size 8), the Palma Silk Tank (size 8), the Betty Cardigan I own in 3 styles (size L) and the Louise Sweater (I own the Black in S and just bought the beige!) I also added this pretty scarf and this skirt for Fall to my cart.
- Nike is doing a back to school sale and there are loads of styles in there worth perusing for yourself or kiddos if you’re shopping for them! For women there are so many good styles I spotted – many of which are an extra 20% off! I love these sneakers and this pair, too, these leggings, this sports bra and this one, too, these leggings and this tank.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- What to Wear with Chanel Slingbacks.
- How to Pack for a Week in Paris.
- One Midi Dress, Three Ways.
- Nordstrom Sale Finds Under $150.
- Linen Pieces I Am Loving.
This post contains affiliate links. Should you purchase something from an affiliate link, I may earn commission, at no cost to you. Thank you for your support of my work!