Happy Friday from Paris! It’s SUCH an exciting day in these parts as my BFF of the last 20 years arrives today! We haven’t been in Paris together since 2005 for a couple of days when she visited while I was studying abroad. I am giddy. My first week has been so good so far and been filled with so many beautiful moments that I’ve been filled to the brim with moments of gratitude.
I hope you enjoy this week’s edit and have a wonderful, restorative weekend!
The Weekly Edit 11.3
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- I updated The Shop with all my latest purchases – several of which I’ve been wearing here in Paris!
- Brought back my semi-daily Paris videos! You can check them out on Reels! Going to try and produce as many of these as I am physically capable!
- I also did three shoots here in Paris for some exciting collaborations and upcoming posts – I am looking forward to sharing all the photos with you guys!
- Launched a fun holiday giveaway you don’t want to miss!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- A cool exhibit happening in Paris to bookmark if you’re headed here in the next few weeks.
- The Conde Nast Traveller Reader’s Choice Awards are now out. I always love combing through the winners!
- How (and why!) to go to bed earlier.
- On Paris’s expanding art scene.
- How to organize your beauty cabinets.
- The 50 best bars in the world were just announced. I also spy a few of my personal favorites on the list!
- Habits to increase your productivity.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- This Talbots jacket is so good!
- There’s a bunch of newness in the Under $100 shop I just curated!
- This is a cute + affordable take on the pullover sweater trend. And also from the same brand- I love the sleeves on this sweater dress.
- J.Crew Factory has some great new arrivals I was browsing!
- And J.Crew is doing 40% off your purchase for J.Crew Passport members with code FAMILY. Not a member? Get 30% off with code FRIENDS or sign up for the free program to get the extra 20% off. A few current favs from the brand HERE.
- I found my Toteme quilted jacket back in stock at MyTheresa (it keeps selling out!) I bought mine in Paris last year and it is so elevated and beautifully made. I sized down to a Small.
- This is the lip combo I’ve been wearing every day in Paris. It is *so* good.
- So much goodness from Everlane right now!
- Introducing the newest addition to my coat collection.
- I’ve been wearing my Sezane Ralph jacket non stop this week. I love that it is part blazer – part coat and the heavier fabric is perfect for the weather in the 50s Paris has been having. Also from Sezane – I bought another pair of these socks in their store this week as I have a pair at home that I wear all the time for my favorite boots. And how good is this sweater jacket the brand just released? Adding to my cart for my next order for sure.
- I panic bought two new pairs of tights for this trip and am super happy with the two I got (I am very picky about tights!) – this pair and this pair – if you, too are in need of a tight refresh for the season ahead.
- This Autumn Plum candle sounds amazing. Just added it to my cart!
- FarFetch is running a Fall sale of 25% off a lot of beautiful designer items and great brands like Demellier handbags and Reformation and Agolde! It is a sale definitely worth culling through.
- A Fall bag roundup!
- The w&w Holiday Shop is officially live! Consider this your go-to resource for gift ideas, outfit ideas and decorating ideas!
- Anthropologie has so many cute ornaments right now if you want to pick out a few new ones for your tree this year.
- Catbird is a favorite jewelry brand of mine to both wear + gift and they just launched their Pre-Order Sale which features custom pieces guaranteed for a holiday arrival at 20% off. The sale includes select personalized pieces, milestone rings and holiday diamonds to give or receive.
- One of my favorite little LBDs from last year’s holidays is back! I sized up in it.
- Time to buy one of the best holiday candles!
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Paris Packing List for November.
- Sephora Sale Picks + What I’m Buying.
- My Favorite Fall Boots.
- What I want for Christmas.
- Hello, Holidays! Welcoming the 2023 Holiday Season.
- Westman Atelier Review – Is It Worth It?.
This post contains affiliate links. Should you purchase something from an affiliate link, I may earn commission, at no cost to you. Thank you for your support of my work!