This week was a whirlwind. I arrived into London Sunday morning with just enough free time before my work trip to squeeze my dear friend Briony and meet her new son and then it was off to Biarritz for less than 48 hours before arriving into Paris! Monday marks my big launch so stay tuned for that news. I can’t wait to share what I’ve been working on for months!
I hope you enjoy this week’s edit and have a wonderful weekend!
The Weekly Edit 1.26
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Spent time in London, went to Biarritz for the first time and arrived to Paris! Biarritz totally charmed me and the hotel we stayed at was amazing. I have so much more to share about it!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- Reasons to add Avignon, France to your travel bucket list.
- These Greek Chicken Bowls sound right up my alley – I can’t wait to make them when I return home.
- A guide to Europe’s coziest cities.
- On intention setting vs. goal setting.
- The sexiest hotels of 2024 to consider booking.
- Healthy weeknight dinners.
- How to cultivate more creativity in 2024.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- This brand makes some of my favorite affordable pieces and they have loads of good stuff right now.
- Spotted some cute new arrivals at LOFT including this chic sweater dress that looks similar to one I own, this darling sweater jacket, this trench (I love the longer length!), this striped sweater, these trousers and this staple sweater.
- I love the look of this comfy yet put together travel set. Does anyone have this!?
- And speaking of comfy yet put together, the Varley new arrivals are so good. I am loving this half zip and these pants and I am going to purchase these gorgeous green leggings and matching bra and this little jacket.
- Doen makes really, really special pieces and their new arrivals are no exception – particularly this knit that has my name all over it.
- A more affordable alternative to the Chanel two-tone ballet flats.
- If you’re a fan of roll neck sweaters – this one looks great.
- One of my favorite winter blazers is back in stock & Other Stories. I wore it so much last year in France – it’s got a nice, thick heavy weight to the wool and the oversized fit makes it perfectly on trend. I have the navy blue in a size 6. I am considering getting the black, too.
- Before I left for Europe I popped into H&M and saw so many cute knits! Particularly this and this.
- I was blown away by how many people bought this Amazon sweater dress after I posted wearing it in London! It really is such a gem of a find (hence why it was included in my My Favorite Amazon Purchases of 2023 post!) Definitely recommend sizing up in it!
- New arrivals from Madewell I am loving.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Winter Outfit Ideas.
- My Favorite Skin Care Products for Cold Weather.
- What to Wear to Paris in Winter.
- My 2024 Goals and Priorities.
- My Current Favorite Workout Clothes.
This post contains affiliate links. Should you purchase something from an affiliate link, I may earn commission, at no cost to you. Thank you for your support of my work!