Happy Friday! It’s been nice to take some time off this week and I hope you all managed some downtime for the holiday weekend as well. I have a bunch of Fall posts coming your way for next week that I’m excited to share and I hope you enjoy this week’s roundup and have a wonderful weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Largely took the week off working!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- This graphic made me giggle.
- A rhubarb collins cocktail? Sounds delicious!
- An art lover’s guide to Paris. Yes, please! I found a few new spots to add to my ever-growing list.
- For my fellow New Yorkers, 10 retreats from the city.
- This Provence home oh mon dieu! I saw it on Instagram first and had to track down the whole tour because WOW.
- I definitely related to this post about having severe winter dread this year.
- I absolutely subscribe to wearing white jeans in the Fall and loved Carly’s styling ideas in this post.
- How good does this Mediterranean quinoa salad look?
- I really appreciated my friend Kat’s post on living life by your own timeline.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- These sneakers have Golden Goose vibes but are under $100.
- I have come to really love H&M’s Premium Quality collection and it always sells out quickly in Fall & Winter because the cashmere and wool is really good. The best items I spotted this season are these cashmere joggers (I have a pair from another brand and they are heaven in winter as lounge pants!), this timeless coat, this cozy oversized sweater, this ribbed cashmere sweater, this hooded sweater, this cashmere scarf (I love my cashmere scarf) and this sweater and this one (how gorgeous is the color!?)
- Hello cute Fall decor from Amazon! I spotted this cute doormat, this faux bouquet, these decorative pumpkins and pine cones, this darling banner, this buffalo plaid throw, this pumpkin serving bowl and this Fall wreath.
- The Amazon Fashion brand Daily Ritual I liked just dropped a bunch of great sweaters including this wrap one (which totally reminds me of the Sex & the City scene where Carrie finds out Big is moving to Napa!), this cardigan and this hooded one.
- I love the new rough hem version on this pair of jeans I own in another wash.
- This looks like a great sweater/sweatshirt for under $50.
- These sunglasses look designer but are under $20.
- I plan to order these distressed Levi’s.
- I’m also eyeing this sweater that looks like the right weight to layer in Fall and wear alone in Spring and on summer nights.
- The Shopbop Under $200 roundups are always my favorite. Like the look of this cardigan and this new style of my favorite Agolde jeans!
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- What I’ve bought for Fall so far.
- What I’ll be wearing this Fall.
- Five of my favorite clean makeup products.
- What it’s like in New York City right now.
- All about my new apartment.
- The three products I use for glowy skin.
- My home favorites.