I hope you guys enjoyed Look Back Week this week! And thank you so much for the warm, warm welcome back after my extended time off. Your messages filled my heart and truly touched me. I finally feel as though I am getting back into some routines and it felt nice to get back to creating content. I felt in the groove this week and I stopped to be grateful for that.
I hope you all enjoy this week’s roundup & a quick head’s up that I’ll have a big sale roundup going live tomorrow of things I own that are now on sale! Be sure to check back here then or sign up to get the post in your inbox. Have a wonderful weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- I added an easy way to find all my Book Recommendations in The Shop!
- I’ve been pinning up a storm lately on Pinterest. Finding lots of great inspiration and it’s been nice to spend time off Instagram and more on Pinterest.
- Completed a second week of Melissa Wood Health. I’ve been sore from these short workouts and really enjoying the burst of energy I get following them.
- Watched a few older + classic movies I’d never seen before- Casablanca, French Kiss and Black Widow – really enjoyed them all!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- How to avoid isolation as a freelancer.
- I am loving these plans for Paris’s Champs-Élysées.
- File this under good news for the week!
- Helena of the blog Brooklyn Blonde and I have very similar tastes so I loved seeing her favorite purchases of 2020.
- Loads of restaurants in NYC with outdoor heating lamps for dining.
- How beautiful are the Diptyque limited edition anniversary candles?!
- How to be kinder to yourself. (A great read at the onset of a new year!)
- My friend Rebecca did a great roundup of where to buy French food online.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- You know me and my love of Glassware – these French-made drinking glasses are beautiful!
- True & Co. just merged my two favorite bras discussed here into one! I’ll be ordering this pronto!
- Necessaire makes my favorite body wash and they are offering you guys 10% off for this weekend only on any purchases! Use code MEGHAND10 before midnight ET on Sunday. And don’t miss their new Body Routine Sets that just launched and feature a full-size Body Lotion, Body Wash, Body Serum, and Hand Cream. It’s the perfect set for the winter months ahead.
- Madewell just launched a Secret Sale where they marked down loads of items. They’ll sell through fast so don’t delay!
- Lou & Grey has so many good new arrivals! Favorites I spotted include this coatigan, this waffle top, this cozy zip up and this plush fleece top.
- Nordstrom just added a bunch of great natural beauty – I spotted a lot of my favorites! I want to try this new eye cream (I love nearly everything by this brand!) and I’m super intrigued by this tanning oil you apply overnight! The brand is great IMO).
- I just added these shoes to my wish list. They look like the Manolo ones I’ve eyed before but are a fraction of the price. I’d wear them with jeans and a blazer.
- I just got this hooded puffer and love that it has the hand covers built right in! Perfect for walks and running errands. I recommend sizing up.
- If you love the Lululemon leggings and want a more affordable option for your collection – I recommend these that I just got. Not as soft as the Lululemon ones but pretty darn close.
- A heated faux fur blanket? Yes, please!
- Nordstrom has so much good activewear that just landed on the site!
- I love this hoodie I recently got. Size up for a roomier fit.
- Bloomingdale’s has so many good new arrivals. I love this colorblock sweater, this chic jacket, these boots, this sweater and this cozy coat (which is really similar to my beloved teddy coat.)
- These leggings have over 7,000 reviews – WHAT! Have any of you tried them?
- Adding this cozy looking sweater to my cart. Loving all the color options but you know I’ll go for a neutral 😉
- This is a cute + affordable puffer jacket!
- Sweaty Betty just landed at Shopbop! Their pieces are investments but they hold up so well and I love the fit and styles they offer. Some of my favorite workout pieces are by the brand.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- How to clean out your closet.
- My favorite purchases of 2020.
- The best beauty products I discovered in 2020.
- My best Amazon purchases of 2020.
- The best books I read last year.
- My 2020 year in review.
- What I was up to while taking time off.
[Wearing above – Everlane Cloud Turtleneck in M]