This week felt heavy for several reasons. I couldn’t stop thinking about how it’s been a year of this pandemic. How this past year will define many of our lives. I also had some emotional personal news that left me feeling spent. On Wednesday I curled into bed for an hour in the afternoon and used that time to remind myself the power of giving ourselves grace. Some days we can conquer the world and some days we just can get through. Neither is better than the other. But this week’s warmer weather and sunshine definitely had me feeling hopeful for Spring and I was able to enjoy some lovely outdoor dining in the 60 degree weather.
I hope you enjoy this week’s roundup & have a wonderful weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- I went into Kindbody for a fertility assessment. I could no longer put it off. They have locations in New York, San Francisco, Atlanta, LA; among others and if you’d like to get an assessment for half-off, you can use code WITWHIMSY50 for 50% off an assessment.
- Updated the Seasonal Favorites Shop – bring on Spring!
- I added a page for all current Promo Codes!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- New York’s year of Covid.
- Remember: What you do is not who you are.
- Bookmarking this comforting sounding recipe. (More of my favorite comforting recipes).
- Why we all want to decorate like Parisians. (*Raises hand*)
- Romance books to read based on your favorite Rom-Coms.
- Podcasts that can help you manage your money.
- My friend Landen just launched her Paris print shop! So many beautiful shots to add a piece of Paris to your home.
- How to make classic Madelines. (I just bought a pan finally – need to find time to try my hand at these!)
- A French-style inspired Instagram to follow.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- OH MY GOSH this French glassware brand. Be still my heart. I bought this set & love them!
- At the recommendation of my doctor, I started using light therapy to help my sleep, my mood and my energy levels. I couldn’t believe how much more alert I felt after my first time using it! I am so excited to see if it continues to improve how I feel.
- Woohoo! Lululemon just released a super high rise version of my beloved Align leggings! (Related: all my favorite pairs of leggings).
- I’ve really fallen in love with clean hair care line Briogeo (their scalp shampoo was a top favorite product of mine last year) so I’m really excited to try this new scalp mask they recently sent me.
- I am loving Anthropologies new’s arrivals. I spotted this top, this top, this top and this summery sweatshirt all primed and ready for video calls, this cardigan (those pearl buttons!!), this dress that’s *so* me, this cool jacket and I also saw loads of goodness in their new arrivals for working out / lounging and for the Home.
- I just got this long sleeve tee and the fit is so good. I love the slightly puff sleeve that makes it a bit more chic than your average long sleeve tee.
- I’m keen to try the new Supergoop sheer sunscreen.
- M.Gemi makes some of my favorite shoes & they’ve just given me a great promo code -Use MEGHAND60 for $60 off for new customers on all full-price products.
- I just got these $25 lounge / pajamas pants and they’re great. Size down if you want them more fitted.
- One of my favorite pairs of J.Crew jeans are back! I always size down in their denim.
- I don’t shop at Target often but a few of their spring arrivals stopped me in my tracks, in particular this perfect jumpsuit, this gingham blazer, this puff sleeve dress, this linen dress, this dress, and these tortoise sunglasses.
- True & Co. just expanded the sizing on one of their most popular bras! Now I want to try this one, too. (I have two other favorites by the brand!)
- This sweater looks so much more expensive than its price tag.
- I’ve been layering my made-to-measure t-shirt under cardigans all of the last two weeks.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- My current Amazon home favorites.
- The charcoal shampoo that changed my life.
- How I’m improving my hair health.
- Reflecting on one year of the pandemic.
- How to stock your bar cart.
- My Westman Atelier makeup review.
- What I’m shopping right now.