Did Daylight Savings do anybody else in this week? Normally I am not affected but this week I could.not.get.out.of.bed! Every morning I’d lay in bed so much later than usual which subsequently threw off this very-habitual-girl. I’m hoping my sleep patterns and energy levels resume quickly. I think this week’s headlines that were also devastating contributed, too.
I had a really productive week otherwise – including an exciting update to my work that I’m teasing below! I hope you enjoy this week’s roundup & have a wonderful weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- I began building out a new extension of my Paris, Perfected brand that will bring Paris (and all things French!) to you – no matter where you are and I am so excited about it! I cannot wait to share more with you! A lot of my week went to developing this and me quite giddy.
- I updated my Amazon Shop!
- I took my friend Molly’s virtual eclair making class and had such fun! They turned out better than expected and they were SO delicious!
- I watched this very cool play on Hulu. My brother and his fiance had seen it live in New York City in 2019 and recommended it and I really enjoyed it!
- I finalized my new email templates and strategy that will roll out to you all very soon!
- Finished The Midnight Library and really enjoyed this quick read.
- I updated my new Promo Codes page!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- Visit Paris’s famed Sainte Chapelle virtually. (More ways to visit Paris virtually).
- The year of lost opportunities.
- I am pleased to be a part of an amazing Paris themed giveaway with some other great small businesses! You don’t want to miss this if you plan to go to Paris once you’re able!
- Saving this delicious sounding lemon pasta to make soon.
- The continued attacks on Asian Americans is so sickening to me. You can join me in donating to help stop the hate crimes here.
- I really appreciated Krystal’s reflection on the last year of living in a pandemic.
- I can’t wait for the return of Younger next month!
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- There are so many good new arrivals from Lululemon! I bought this new sports bra and am eyeing these joggers, this sports bra also and these new workout tights.
- Blue Apron just re-launched their $100 off flash sale! It ends this weekend so if you’ve always wanted to try it I would sign up before it’s over. I have absolutely loved my experience with their meals.
- Doing any Spring cleaning and organizing? I was so excited to see the Neat Method’s line of organizational items now at Bloomingdale’s! (Related: check out the magic Neat Method worked on my closet!)
- I just got these Target pajamas and they are so crazy soft! Obsessed. Size up if you’re in between sizes.
- This dress is so affordable and has over 4,000 positive reviews! I feel like it would make a really cute coverup, too.
- I love the ruffle trim on this one-piece swimsuit. And look at all those color options!!
- You’ll wear these Sam Edelman sandals all summer long.
- Ok how cute is the scalloped edge on this sweatshirt?
- Hello Bridgerton vibes! Give me this dress, this top, this dress, this top, this dress and this dress!
- I got these Instagram famous $15 sunglasses and they’re great!
- Hello beautiful new arrivals from Tuckernuck! I am loving this darling bag, this classic striped tee, this sweater (that collar!), these jeans, these sunglasses, this pretty floral top, this versatile eyelet dress, this headband, this summer-y striped sweater and this striped Dudley Stephens!
- I can’t stop wearing this Chanel gloss. A beauty editor friend recommended it and I am obsessed with how shade 722 makes my lips look – it’s the perfect neutral that enhances my natural lip color with the prettiest sheen.
- I am loving the look of Vuori’s newest leggings! *adds to cart*
I noticed the promo codes section of your shop this week and I’m glad you added it. Out of all of the blogs I read, you hands down have the best shop section! I like that you update it consistently and the links always work. Not going to lie, I check it out at least twice a week to see if you’ve added anything new. Hope you have a nice weekend!
This made me so happy to hear, Lauren!! Thank you so, so much for the support!