This week was an extra busy one. I’ve had a rather full plate lately and I am so grateful for it. Especially as I reflect on this time last year when work was drying up and contracts were being cancelled or pushed out. I am counting my blessings for all the opportunities that have come my way and am very excited to share what I’ve been working on with you all soon!
I hope you all enjoy this week’s roundup & have a wonderful weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- I was reminded how amazing this Gold Bond stuff works on cracked heels. I pulled it out of my nightstand as we approach mule + sandal season again and put two doses on followed by socks as I worked from home and my feet looked so, so much better the next day. I’ve already ordered another tube! Better yet? It’s only $6!
- Worked on bettering myself at Reels on Instagram. I find Video so hard and so intimidating and they just take me so, so long. But I’m trying to be patient with myself as I work towards bettering my skills. My latest? Shared my Maple Latte recipe that’s my favorite weekend treat ever!
- Worked on finalizing my new email templates and strategy. I hope you guys love how everything turned out once I reveal it all! Thanks for your patience as I figure out some hiccups in this process.
- Lined up some exciting new partners and details for my forthcoming Paris, Perfected announcement.
- I updated My Closet in the Shop with some recent purchases for the new season!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- On being single right now.
- The joy of small batch baking. (100% co-sign this!) (And am loving this blog I discovered through the article!)
- An important conversation with Breonna Taylor’s mom and sister.
- 6 scenic walks in NYC (and where to eat nearby them!)
- Return to work anxiety? You’re not alone.
- Look at this gorgeous Paris apartment!
- How amazing are these snowflake photos? Just wow. (Thanks to my mom for this find!)
- The best French desserts to cook at home. Yum!
- How does this keep happening? A question I have been asking myself for too, too many years of mass shootings in this country.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- Oh man the new Spring arrivals from J.Crew are SO GOOD. And most are up to 40% off right now! I am loving this dress, this spring update to one of my own favorite bags, this dress and this one, too, this cardigan, this dress, this straw tote, this hoodie and these earrings. I bought this bag that has Dior vibes, this top, this headband and this dress.
- I have a code for 20% off Sweaty Betty so it’s time for you all to buy the most supportive sports bra ever (TRUST!) or any of their other great pieces. Use code SBFRIENDS at check out. Offer valid once per customer on full price items only and cannot be used in conjunction with other discounts or promotions. Expires on 04/05/2021. I also have and love these fleece joggers. (I size down in their pants FYI!)
- Speaking of codes, my Necessaire code is back for this weekend only! Use code MEGHAND10 for 10% off your purchase before midnight ET on Sunday. They make my favorite body wash (the Eucalyptus scent is truly dreamy!) and they are offering you guys 10% off for this weekend only on any purchases! And don’t miss their Body Routine Sets that recently launched and feature a full-size Body Lotion, Body Wash, Body Serum, and Hand Cream (the hand cream and body lotion are also favorites of mine!)
- I ordered loads of darling cards from Papier recently (snail mail is one of my love languages!) and I love that they have the option of personalizing the card in printing!
- One of my favorite Amazon Fashion finds is finally back in stock! I have a M.
- I am loving the vintage vibes of Madewell’s newest sneaker.
- This is such a chic wrap top.
- The MM.LaFleur Leslie tee has finally been restocked!! This was one of my favorite finds of last year. Such a good quality tee.
- I just got this rain coat and love it. Stylish but practical. I sized down to a Small which was perfect.
- I am adding these shorts to my Spring wish list.
- The best strapless bra ever is 25% off! It often sells out in the summer (and rarely goes on sale!) so I’d snag it now!
- I love this take on a classic black swimsuit. This brand has so many cute new arrivals on their site, too.
- I just got this skirt in the polka dot print and it is so cute! I got the M. I can’t wait to wear it with the denim jacket featured in this post that I just bought.
- My favorite high waisted jeans now come in a great Springtime wash!
- I can’t wait to try Saie Beauty’s newest launch – the blush looks gorgeous!
- I love this capsule of French brands that the Detox Market is now offering.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- These are the best clean face cleansers.
- All my favorite workout clothes.
- My GloPro review.
- A classic Springtime outfit.
- How I do spring cleaning at home.
- All my favorite shoes.
- French aesthetic outfits to inspire getting dressed.