Can you guys believe tomorrow is May? This year seems to be in fast forward it feels like. I have friends up from DC this weekend so I’m taking today off and looking forward to playing tourist this weekend. It’ll be my last weekend in the city for a bit so I’m going to soak it up with lots of time outside and lots of good eats.
I hope you enjoy this week’s roundup & have a wonderful weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Worked on writing a lot of blog posts related to my apartment – the reveal is coming soon at long last!
- Worked on lot of site updates coming for wit & whimsy and Paris, Perfected. There’s been a ton of work happening behind the scenes and I’m hoping this will fuel my businesses. It feels good to be honed in on fine-tuning my brands.
- Blue Apron has been saving me lately. Not having to meal plan and grocery shop while being so busy has been a true gift. My $100 off your first five boxes code is live again but just until Sunday!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- Vintage photos of New York City.
- Europe plans to reopen to vaccinated Americans this summer. Will you go?
- Related: A country by country guide to Europe’s reopening.
- I just loved this Oscars acceptance speech by Chloé Zhao.
- Need some career inspo? Look no further than this interview with Kerry Diamond.
- This roundup of Nancy Meyer-style Airbnbs is giving me some serious wanderlust!
- For my fellow New Yorkers: bookmark this list of the 20 best patio set ups across the city.
- This recipe site sounds great!
- Tour the Gaines family’s Texas farmhouse.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- Le Creuset on sale at Crate + Barrel! Plus a lot ship free, too. Jump on this as it is for a limited time!
- I bit the bullet and got a nap dress at last. Well two, actually. And I’m keeping both! Normally smocking doesn’t look good on me but these somehow work! I sized down as recommended and the Small fit perfectly.
- Hello, cute new arrivals from J.Crew Factory! I am loving this classic trench, this darling bikini (named French Stripe!), this dress and this dress, this comfy striped pullover, this springtime take on a button down, this raffia headband and these espadrilles.
- The best BB Cream now comes in a travel size!! (Really hoping they expand the shade range soon.)
- Marie Kondo’s new line makes me want to organize my apartment all over again.
- I love when Shopbop does their Best Under $200 roundups. Favorites I spotted include this cute mini dress, this white midi dress (this cute one, too!), this dress, this dress, this summery tote, these sunglasses, this sweater and this top!
- Madewell just dropped so, so many good dresses! I added more to my cart than I care to admit.
- Also & Other Stories has so many great dresses as well. Especially love this one, this one, this one, this one and this bold one. I almost always size up in this brand.
- The new woven flats from Birdies are beautiful and so perfect for the warmer seasons.
- Walmart’s Free Assembly line that people are loving has some great new arrivals. Standouts for me include this blouse, this slip dress, this white dress, these pants, this sweater and this dress.
- How beautiful is this dishware?
- This affordable floral top is so cute.
- I just got this dress and it’s so good! Know I’ll live in it on hot days.
- Speaking of dresses to live in – give me a dress like this any day!
- Affordable and comfy espadrille season is here!
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Things I’ve bought and loved recently.
- How to style a trench coat.
- My review of Supergoop’s newest mineral SPF.
- My spring bucket list.
- My favorite eye cream.
- Mother’s Day gift ideas.
- Recent Amazon Fashion favorite purchases.
Thank you for sharing that Free Assembly brand! I bought the cutest jumpsuit and a fantastic pair of jeans for only $30!
Woohoo! Let me know how you like them!
You’re making me really want a nap dress, lol! They’re sooo cute!
I have to say – I get the hype now!