This week was intense. After an amazing time in Paris last week, I returned home to an (extremely) long to do list and an apartment filled with stuff from my storage unit. It’s on my to-do list today to start sorting through those boxes to try and bring down the level of chaos in my home before I head Upstate for a few days this weekend. I’m excited to continue the Fall fix I began while in Paris.
I have so many exciting things planned to round out the year from a few more trips to lots of holiday content, some exciting brand collaborations and lots more on the apartment front – I’m feeling overwhelmed but energized!
I hope you enjoy this week’s roundup & have a wonderful weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Launched The Holiday Shop! This is the earliest I’ve ever had it live but due to ongoing supply and inventory issues at so many retailers, I figured a lot of us may be shopping earlier. Every week I’ll be updating each category with new gift ideas so be sure to bookmark the page and keep checking back!
- I also started all the prep for this year’s gift guides!
- I shared two collaborations I shot in Paris – so glad to share them with you guys! Two of my favorite brands to work with. I styled two pairs of boots from Sarah Flint (shop them here, here and use code SARAHFLINT-MEGHAN50 for $50 off your first pair!) and Talbots (shop the look here)!
- Worked on adding my looks from Paris to shop here.
- Added a handful of new members to my Paris, Perfected Membership! I love connecting with this small community on all things French!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- These are the coolest neighborhoods in the world.
- 40 sweet and savory apple recipes for Fall.
- On dealing with continued uncertainty.
- These pumpkin ginger oat scones sound right up my alley!
- Where are my Nancy Meyers fans at? This made me laugh. *It’s me*.
- On hearing vs. listening – an important distinction I think we can always use a reminder on.
- The best Paris Fashion Week street style.
- Counting down to Adele’s new album!!
- I’m also so excited that Brene Brown is coming out with a new book (+ an HBO series alongside it).
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- The new Madewell Fall arrivals are so good! I love this windowpane coat, this plaid button down, this skirt, this striped tee, this cardigan, this blazer, this pullover and this coat!
- My favorite fleece pullover is back for the season! I wore this *so* much last year. Size M. I also have the full zip.
- If you’re looking for a new coat that won’t break the bank – this one looks great and has a lot of good reviews.
- I’m not a fan of promoting dupes but my Chanel slingbacks are the #1 item I get asked for more affordable versions of so when I saw these I had to share them. Some sizes are already sold out so I’d act fast if you’re interested.
- Also from Marc Fisher – three of my favorite boots are 25% off this weekend! This pair, this pair & this pair. See them on here.
- And if you love the two-tone vibe, check out these Rothy’s flats.
- If you’re looking for some fun colorful knits for Fall, look no further than this sweater and this sweater from Barbour. You can see them on me in Newport here!
- I love the look of these handy travel cases.
- At long last the best affordable pajamas ever are back in stock! These are the best things I’ve ever gotten from Target. I own several pair in M. They’ve been sold out for months and months!
- One of my favorite lounge sets has been restocked and now comes in more colors, too! I wear the sweatshirt alone often but also with the shorts when at home, too. See it on.
- Reformation just dropped loads of new boots and I am eyeing this pair of combat boots after seeing all the Parisians wearing them last week!
- Cozy season is nearly upon us and I am adding these slippers to my cart pronto!
- I love the color of this gorgeous cable knit sweater. This is one of my favorite small businesses.
- So many of you have told me how much you love your French Fry tee! I wear it in a M. From the same brand, I am adding this coat to my wish list.
- My fav Chanel gloss is finally restocked in my beloved Shade 722! It is *the best*.
- How cute is this puff sleeve cardigan? Gives Veronica Beard vibes but for a lot less $.
- Loving the look of this new Everlane sweater!
- Amazon just launched a Holiday Gifting module that highlights their best-selling items. I spotted a lot of great gift ideas!
- My friend Jess launched a lovely clean beauty Hydrate + Glow kit with one of my favorites: Follain– would make a great gift to yourself or for a friend!
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Jenni Kayne Apparel Review.
- How to Order Coffee in Paris.
- Sezane Fall Pieces Styled.
- Clean Beauty Favorites Available on Amazon.
- Paris in October Packing List.
- Things I’ve Bought & Loved Recently – Fall Edition.
[Wearing Everlane Half Zip in M]
Checking out the apple recipes since I had 20 lbs of apples delivered to me this week and am drowning in them, ha!!
an indigo day
Jealous!! I need to get some apples this weekend!
Loving your posts! I have followed you on IG for a bit, but just getting into the blog. thank you for creating quality, thoughtful content.