This week it was good to be back home. I started to get back into my routines, started working out again and am looking forward to a weekend with friends and family soaking up Fall in the city.
I hope you enjoy this week’s roundup & have a wonderful weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Updated The Holiday Shop! Lots of new pieces to wear this holiday season and loads more gift ideas!
- Spent a few days upstate at a friend’s house – it was so nice to feel Fall in the air. I ate a lot of cider doughnuts, hiked and ate so much good food.
- I sent out a more personal update post of how I’ve been feeling lately via email. This year growing my newsletter list was a huge priority and I plan to continue to send exclusive updates and content to this list. If you’d like to be sure you get these exclusives, you can sign up here.
- I listened to this podcast episode about dating blinders at the recommendation of a friend and really liked it.
- Did some TLC via beauty routines. I used the Tata Harper resurfacing mask and my skin looked so good after!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- A handy calculator for how many bottles of wine to get for your next dinner party.
- Better ways to wake up.
- The best weekend getaways from Paris.
- Are you burnt out or is it something else? Needed this read.
- Handy tips for making your week more productive. Related: My best work habits.
- October is a “szn” and you know I am here for it!
- Strategies for preventing distraction.
- These are the most exciting spots to eat in NYC right now.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- Today is the last day of the Net a Porter sale! My picks can be found here and here.
- For today only Everlane is offering their best-selling Alpaca Crewneck sweater for $25 off – grab it at $75 while you can. I have it in two colors in a M. I am also loving the look of Everlane’s new seamless collection.
- Ann Taylor makes such beautiful coats and I am loving this one and this one for the season.
- It’s the Caudalie Friends & Family sale! This only happens twice a year so grab your favorites or the items you’ve been wanting to try now at a discount. Also check out their holiday sets to buy now to gift later! You can find all my Caudalie favorites in my Caudalie Skincare Review.
- Ahhh the J.Crew new arrivals! This fleece that’s similar to the one I wore all last year, this gorgeous new coat, this dress, this cable knit cardigan, this fair isle sweater, this chic jacket and this sweater are all favorites I spotted.
- Cozy season is almost here and this weighted blanket has great reviews.
- Cuyana’s new alpaca pieces are just gorgeous – those wraps and capes!
- Very here for all of Crate & Barrel’s new glassware!
- I spotted some really good items in Abercrombie’s new arrivals. Favorites include this coat, this fleece + this one, too (I adore my fleece from here from last year), this dress, this vest, this cardigan, this cool puffer I personally own in black velvet and this sweater which gives me similar to this more expensive one I own.
- And also in J.Crew Factory’s new arrivals! Favorites spotted include this cozy fleece, these slippers, this practical puffer, this chic wrap cardigan, this best-selling coat, this sweater, this pretty silk cami and this cute striped sweater.
- My friend Hitha’s book came out this week! It is lessons learned from Kamala Harris’ life. I can’t wait to read it.
- I spotted one of my favorite eye patches on Amazon now.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- A Roundup of My Favorite Boots and Booties.
- Recent Amazon Favorites.
- Fall Transitional Picks from Amazon Fashion.
- Blue Apron Wellness Meals Review.
- What to Buy at the Credo Beauty Sale.
- Recent Amazon Favorites.
- Things I’ve Bought & Loved Recently – Fall Edition.
- My Favorite Concealers.