This week was a whirlwind as I finally got painting and other to-dos underway at my apartment! Therefore I am living in a major state of chaos at home and attempting to keep my nerves at bay! I also ordered my window treatments and a few other pieces. I’m glad to feel like home things are finally moving along but balancing it all with a very crazy work schedule has been a challenge. But I know it’ll all be worth it!
I hope you enjoy this week’s roundup & have a wonderful weekend! And don’t forget to enter the holiday giveaway if you haven’t already!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- I was so excited to work with Vuori again! Their clothes make up so much of my athleisure and I loved styling their new Alpine Sherpa Jacket. It’s made from recycled materials and is just the perfect weight and has a great cozy factor, too. I’m wearing the M.
- I’ve been adding a lot of exclusive content over on Liketoknow.it profile these days! Check out additional outfits of mine and collages to shop you won’t see elsewhere.
- Finalized the touches on a forthcoming Paris, Perfected launch! If you’re interested in being the first to know the news next week – sign up here.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- The emotional toll of adult acne.
- Stanley Tucci is savoring it all. Loved this profile on the actor, author and personality.
- Some Paris restaurants to bookmark for your next trip.
- I loved these takeaways about being interviewed by Jeff Bezos.
- This French apple galette looks delicious.
- What do you take pride in about yourself? A lovely question to ponder & I really enjoyed the comments section of this post.
- Inside Karl Lagerfeld’s Paris apartment.
- Try making a Boulevardier this Fall. It’s a favorite of mine and was featured on my Let’s Make a Drink series!
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- My Sephora Sale Picks are live! The sale starts for Rouge today and opens up further next week.
- I really like the brand Alex Mill and their new arrivals are looking so good. I ordered this sweater and am also loving this plaid coat, this striped tee, this striped sweater, this sweater, this cardigan and this scarf.
- These neutral sneakers are right up my alley.
- Loving this sherpa vest.
- These Steve Madden boots are so chic and the price is right.
- Been wearing this affordable sweater non stop. The perfect lightweight and thin sweater to layer under cardigans and coats. I sized up to a L. I also have the cute puff sleeve version, too.
- My sweatshirt dress worn here is back in stock and available in new colors! I have it in a M.
- This hoodie is giving me Jenni Kayne vibes but for a lot less.
- This sherpa jacket is so cute.
- Adding this chic wrap coat to my cart.
- I’m loving H&M’s newest Fall arrivals. So many good coats in particular!
- Madewell is doing a sale on sweaters & boots! Favorites I spotted included in the sale were this sweater coat, these boots, this striped turtleneck, these ankle booties and this colorblock cardigan.
- One of my favorite fleeces is back in stock! I love this small, female-founded business. I have a M – see it on here.
- And one of my favorite cashmere sweaters (I wear it so much!) is now on sale. I have it in a M. See it on here.
- There are more ideas in The Holiday Shop now! We’re adding additions every week. I’m loving the Stocking Stuffers in particular and don’t miss the curations in Holiday Decor and Holiday Outfits as you begin planning your season.
- Holy amazing beauty gift set! This is just over $100 but the value is over $500! WOW! Grab it before it sells out.
- I also added loads of ideas to my Amazon Gift Ideas list!
- My friend Leah has started a new magazine that looks gorgeous and I think would make such a great gift! You can buy the In Kind Gift Subscription now – a great Under $50 gift for the person in your life who loves to curl up with a good magazine in their favorite chair and a glass of wine.
- I was utterly drooling reading this Thanksgiving menu. I pinned several items to make at some point this month!
- This is a great roundup of women-owned stores to shop this season.
- J.Crew’s new holiday collection is so good!
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Thanksgiving Outfit Ideas.
- Hello, Holidays! Welcoming the 2021 Holiday Season.
- What to Do in Brooklyn Heights.
- How To Style Sweater Dresses.
- How I Made My Bed Feel Like a Hotel Bed.
- What I Want for Christmas.
- Clean Beauty Favorites Available on Amazon.
[Outfit details for above here]