Well, my nine days in Paris turned into 13 but I finally flew home Wednesday and have been getting in the groove back at home and enjoying sleeping in my bed once again! This weekend I’m going to be hunting for a dress for my brother’s wedding that’s in two weeks and also catching up on loads of at-home to-dos (while also doing nearly all of these things). I still have so much to share with you guys from Paris and can’t wait to continue to do so.
I hope you enjoy this week’s roundup and have a wonderful weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- I was so excited to partner again with M.M.LaFleur again and shoot their Edith Dress while in Paris (seen above). This dress you guys! It made me feel like a million bucks. Their newest pieces are amazing and trust me when I say – they are investment pieces you will wear again and again. I am thrilled to share that you can use code WIT&WHIMSY15 and receive 15% off your first MM purchase through June 30th.
- I shipped off over 15 Paris, Perfected orders and still have so many to tend to! I was amazed at how many orders came in while I was in France – merci to all of you whom have supported this part of my business.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- Trader Joe’s grocery hacks according to employees.
- How to set healthy work boundaries when starting a new job.
- Villages to stay in Provence, France.
- Chef Dominique Ansel’s favorite places to eat around the world.
- How to help a loved one with anxiety.
- Paris’s cocktail trends of late.
- These Peanut Chicken Spring Roll Bowls sound so delicious.
- How to find vintage jewelry via Instagram.
- A new patisserie in Paris to try.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- Spotted some good new arrivals from Everlane! I love this breezy skirt, this eyelet top and this summertime eyelet dress, this bag, this jumpsuit and this new take on my favorite draped trench I always wear in Paris.
- Also loving AYR’s newest arrivals – they are so good for summer! This tank, this tee and this darling skirt I wish I had nabbed for Paris.
- Yes please to comfy pajamas in every color. These would make a great gift!
- The perfect Parisian inspired summer striped sweater.
- Love French sweets? Don’t miss out on buying Sweet Paris – a new cookbook from American baker and Parisian resident Frank Barron. I’ve had the pleasure of meeting Frank several times while in Paris and he is the loveliest and such a talent. This is his first cookbook that was just released!
- Just got these jeans as part of the Shopbop sale and love them. I took my usual size 28 vs. sizing down as I typically do in Agolde jeans as I find the Riley style runs small.
- This pair of underwear is my secret weapon under springtime and summer dresses. I just bought another pair of nude and a pair of black to get me through the next few months. They don’t slip or roll down like Spanx and smooth everything out.
- This dress looks just perfect for any upcoming beach vacations.
- J.Crew Factory’s newest spring arrivals are the best I’ve seen in a while. My favorites I spotted include this dress and this dress, this darling top, this cute blouse and this one, too, these espadrilles and this seasonally appropriate blazer.
- You can shop a lot of my Paris outfits right here.
- I got this bag for Paris and I love that the straps are adjustable! Truly brilliant and makes it way more versatile.
- This oversized blazer was one of my most worn pieces in Paris. I have it in a size 2 and I love that it fits more like outerwear and the neutral color went with everything.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Sharing all My Favorite Sarah Flint Shoes.
- Where I’m Shopping From This Spring.
- On Setting Better Work Boundaries.
- New Amazon Fashion Finds Under $200.
- Things in My Closet I’ll Be Wearing this Spring.
- My Best Amazon Fashion Purchases to Date.
- What I Packed for Paris in the Spring.
[Dress above here]