Happy (HOT) Friday, friends! I hope those of you experiencing a major heat wave like we are in NYC are staying cool. Another one of my best friends is in town this weekend to visit and I am so happy to have a whole host of fun plans lined up for her time here! Having visitors in the summer really is such a sure-fire way to ensure I take advantage of all the city has to offer during these months.
I hope you enjoy this week’s roundup and have a wonderful weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- I gave a refresh to my Meghan’s Closet in The Shop! This is the best place to shop my wardrobe.
- I also made loads of updates to my New York City Guide!
- I have been so, so busy with Paris, Perfected of late. The orders this year have far exceeded my expectations (we’re at over 200 for 2022 so far!!) and I am really excited for a lot of plans I have for the business in 2023, too.
- I got in the holiday spirit with Jonathan Adler at their holiday preview. I always love the gift ideas the brand has to offer.
- I hosted a little rooftop dinner with some friends. It’s so nice to have access to a roof to be able to enjoy with friends & family during the summer!
- I’ve been posting every day on TikTok – lots of Paris content to be enjoyed!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- Exploring Brooklyn by ferry.
- Table-setting tips for your next dinner party.
- When I say this Paris apartment left my jaw on the floor…
- So proud of my friend Kat for releasing her first book! I just pre-ordered it.
- How to support your team’s mental health after a violent news event.
- How to find a financial advisor.
- Ways to ensure you are treated kindly by the French.
- Non-alcoholic drink recommendations.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- I love the color of this floral dress (and it is on sale!)
- Speaking of sales, I rounded up my favorites from the annual Everlane sale.
- And Shopbop also has a bunch of great markdowns. Favorites I spotted include one of my Senreve bags, these jeans I own (TTS), these shorts, this dress, these jeans by my favorite brand that I would put away for Fall & Winter, these APL sneakers, this tee and this Smythson passport cover.
- I love this striped tee by MM.LaFleur and the new colors they have of my favorite Merritt Jardigan.
- I spotted some great new arrivals at Sezane while browsing this week. Favorites of mine include this tote, this dress, this dress and this cardigan and this new black/ecru version of my favorite stripe tee – both of which I just purchased! I also spotted my favorite trench coat by the brand largely restocked. It’ll likely sell out again by early Fall so I’d nab it now if you’re interested. I wear it in a size 6. Read also: How to Style a Trench Coat.
- Just got roped into so many pretty and affordable pieces at Abercrombie. I bought this dress, this button down, this dress, these shorts and this dress. And while not right for my body type – I love this dress and this bodysuit. And for Fall I am eyeing this cardigan and these pants.
- Banana Republic is so good right now! Here are some of my favorites.
- Reformation has so many beautiful dresses at the moment and I just bought a few for upcoming trips. My favorites include this one, this one, this one, this one, this one, this one, this one & this one. And if you’re a bride this summer please get this dress for one of your events! Also loving this two piece set and this one, too. I always order up in the brand.
- Someone please buy this vintage Celine I spotted on Etsy!
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Nordstrom Sale Finds Under $150.
- My Favorite and Most Worn Shoes + How I Take Care of Them.
- 10 Books Perfect for Summer.
- The Best Trader Joe’s French Products.
- Summer Special Occasion Outfits.
- My Favorite Products for Summer Glow.
[Image above via]