Happy Friday, friends! I hope you have fun weekend plans ahead. I flew out to Lake Tahoe yesterday to enjoy the U.S. holiday weekend with family and friends and am excited to be back in one of my favorite places. I can’t wait to dive into the lake!
My Fall Staples PDF is going out early next week so it’s your last chance to sign up to get it! If you already get emails from me you are all set 🙂 These newsletter exclusive shoppable PDFs take so long but I have gotten such great feedback on versions past so I hope you guys will enjoy this season’s.
I hope you enjoy this week’s roundup – it has a special section dedicated to my favorite sales happening this weekend (including Jenni Kayne!!). And have a wonderful weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- I was so excited to work with Vuori again! You guys know how much I love the brand and it always so nice when a brand you talk about regularly organically pays you to do so, too. It doesn’t happen often and I’m grateful to the brands I work with who value me and my content. You can check out my roundup of current favorite styles from the brand here and here and of course you can also read my (unpaid) full Vuori Review, too!
- Had my handyman over for some home updates! We keep running into trouble with my bedroom drapes so that’s still not done – the timeline for my feeling finished in the space + being able to shoot it and share it seems to always be moving back but c’est la vie!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- Why you’re waking up tired + how to improve it.
- Setting boundaries is more than just saying “no”.
- Beautiful villages in Italy to add to your wanderlust list.
- Tech hacks to make traveling a bit easier.
- Books that are coming to the screen (spotted some I’m very excited to see!)
- 15 minute dinners.
- Don’t focus on your job as the expense of your career. I wish I had been able to read this piece 10 years ago!
- I want to try and make these Raspberry Thyme Negroni Sours before summer weather is behind us.
- Paris restaurants with great outdoor space to make the most of late summer weather.
THE BEST HOLIDAY WEEKEND SALES:
- Jenni Kayne is 20% off for the holiday weekend! Use code LDW20 for 20% off your order of my Jenni Kayne Favorites. The brand rarely discounts and never over 20% off so this is a good time to nab pieces if you’ve been eyeing their investment pieces. I bought three items on my wish list – this sweater, this sweater and this button down. (My JK collection has been built during their sales!)
- J.Crew has 30% off – their new arrivals are really good. I rounded up my favorites here.
- Everlane is doing 60% off popular summer styles as well as an extra 30% off on all denim this weekend.
- Madewell has 30% off fall favorites. My personal favorites from the collection? These boots, these jeans, this blouse, these boots, one of my go-to bodysuits (I size up to a L), these classic black jeans, this shirt jacket, these hair bows and this pair of jeans.
- Spotted: one of my favorite pairs of booties on sale. I own these in two colors!
- Ann Taylor has a big sale on their new arrivals! Favorites I spotted include this blazer and this blazer, these booties, these pants, these ankle pants that are a personal favorite and this sweater blazer.
- Talbots has 25% off your purchase and their new collection has some French influences – love to see it! I was also excited to see one of my favorite pairs of pants back. These are the perfect Audrey Hepburn inspired ponte pant. I wear them in a size 6.
- Spotted one of my favorite pairs of jeans on sale. I take my usual size of 28.
- Two of my favorite investment brands have final sales going on. Ba&Sh Paris is an extra 20% off sale items with code LDAY20 at checkout. And Veronica Beard is an extra 25% off sale with code LABORDAY25.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- Alert! The best Fall candle – Otherland’s Cardamom Milk – is back for the season! It makes your apartment smell like a Danish bakery – it is divine!!
- I need more black jackets like I need a hole in my head but I couldn’t resist adding this one (L) and this one – those faux pearl buttons! – (M) of to my Fall wardrobe.
- If you have a fancy wedding this Fall this dress is so gorgeous.
- One of my favorite lightweight puffer jackets is back in stock and has new colors! Grab it now and wear it for the next six months. I also have the hooded version.
- The new Bark color of the Lake Pajamas is soooo my style. Just bought it!
- And for a more chic version – this one from Rag & Bone fits the bill and is on sale.
- I’m adding this coat to my Winter Wish List.
- These boots look like such comfortable classics for the upcoming months.
- I am loving H&M’s new Fall arrivals. Favorites include this blazer, this shacket (just bought it!), this rib knit sweater, this chic sweater vest, this scarf, these jeans, this quilted jacket, this blazer, this jacket, this sweater dress, this coat and this cardigan.
- I love the look of these throw on and go washable silk trousers.
- Sam Edelman is killing the shoe game this Fall. Favorites I spotted include these riding boots, these boots, these heeled booties, these boots, these flats, these slingbacks and these loafers I own in cognac – now available in new styles and fabrics.
- One of my favorite classic coats is back in stock for the season. It’s beautifully tailored and always sells out. I have it in the M.
- My word – this Saint Laurent belt is gorgeous.
- Truffle finally restocked all my favorite travel cases. See also: All My Travel Essentials.