Happy Friday! Hope you all had a wonderful Labor Day weekend (for those of you in the U.S.!) and a good start to September. I flew home from Lake Tahoe the other day and am going to savor my last weekend at home for a while.
Next week I am off to vacation! I will have a few posts scheduled here so you can still check in (including these favorite weekly roundups!) I’ll be working up till the minute I step on the plane to ensure I can actually unplug and relax.
I hope you enjoy this week’s roundup and have a wonderful weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Soaked up time with loved ones in beautiful Lake Tahoe! See some snippets from my trip here.
- I had so much fun partnering with Talbots this week to share Parisian inspired pieces from their new collection! You can see the looks here and you can enter our giveaway on Instagram! It’s a good one!
- Worked on loads of Paris, Perfected bookings. I was working to get so many done before I headed out on vacation. I have had over 300 orders this year so it has been a bit wild on that side of my business.
- I devoured this book in two days while out in California and traveling home. I loved it!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- 5 hacks to make air travel easier.
- To get out of your head, get out of your house.
- How to meditate when you can’t sit still.
- The rise of single, lonely men.
- A friend recommended the Celebrity Memoir Book Club podcast to me and I can’t wait to dive in. I love celebrity memoirs so this seems right up my alley.
- Beautiful villages in France to explore.
- How setting a routine can help you thrive more.
- A stress relief playlist? Yes, please.
- Admiring the trees of Paris.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- One of the best (and most pricey – oy) collabs is back! Frame x The Ritz Paris. I didn’t pull the trigger on it last Fall but I may just grab the ball cap this time around. See also: Inside The Ritz Paris.
- Yessss to the new AYR collection.
- Skinceuticals on sale! Score 15% off (the most the brand is ever discounted) using code SKINC15 at checkout. You can read my Skinceuticals Favorite Products post for some guidance – I am also intrigued by their new Phyto Corrective collection that is said to reduce redness!
- If you’re looking for some meaningful investment pieces for your Fall wardrobe – I am loving the look of some of The Curated’s pieces including this sweater, this bag, this cardigan and this blazer. (I own this coat from the brand and it is gorgeous!)
- I have boots on the brain and I am eyeing this chic take on the western boot trend and this pair that is waterproof (!!)
- This is a fun little date night top. And by the same brand – a chic staple black blazer.
- Spotted some good new arrivals from J.Crew Factory! Favorites I like include this cable knit sweater, this herringbone blazer, this coat, these boots, this vest and this sweater blazer (get styling inspo for it in my The J.Crew Sweater Blazer Styling Ideas post).
- Oh man – color me in love with this new Veronica Beard jacket.
- I love the Fall vibes of this blazer. And this blazer is also so chic. And this one under $100 is also good looking.
- Gucci vibes but for less with this bag.
- You know I am loving this striped cardigan from one of my favorite knitwear brands.
- I’m really enjoying Anthropologie’s new arrivals in clothes and home! Favorites I spotted include this jacket that has my name all over it, this dress and this dress, this blazer, this jacket, these candlesticks, this vanity mirror, this light, this floor lamp and this tulle skirt + bow top both of which I am eyeing for the holidays.
- Alert – Golden Goose sneakers spotted at Marshalls!