Happy Friday! I had a stressful week dealing with ongoing customer service issues with a variety of brands including my couch ordeal. But I’m putting it behind me as I am so excited to be spending the day with one of my besties who is in town for a quick trip. She got in last night and I have loads of fun NYC favorites planned for today.
I hope you enjoy this week’s roundup and have a wonderful weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Updated The Shop! Meghan’s Closet, Seasonal Favorites, and Under $100 are all refreshed for your Fall wardrobe needs.
- Made a new playlist for the Fall season! (Who else is obsessed with You’ve Got Mail!?)
- I restarted some BBG resistance workouts. My god they are so hard. But given how I’ve been feeling lately I wanted some extra workouts to balance out my Peloton rides. Have you ever done the BBG workouts? I’m starting with a 3 week Abs plan to dip my toe back in.
- I’ve been watching Chef’s Table Pizza on Netflix and wow – so many good stories and amazing sounding pizzas. Are any of you guys watching it?
- Shared the makeup I brought with me to Italy. Easy favorites for natural, minimal makeup.
- Finally saw Hamilton on Broadway! What a unique show.
- And I tried a new to me restaurant that was delicious! Definitely add Sisters Brooklyn to your list.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- On the role our friendships play.
- Exercises that will make you happy.
- How to declutter as a new season starts.
- People who love their jobs are more prone to burnout – I found this so relatable.
- The most beautiful clifftop hotels. #Goals.
- The secret to making friends as an adult.
- How far would you travel for a croissant? Ha!
- The Eiffel Tower and other Paris monuments will be darkening early to help fight energy consumption.
- What to know about points and miles for travel.
- Cozy and delicious sounding recipes for Fall.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- Saks is doing their Friends & Family sale and it is definitely worth perusing! Two of my favorite pairs of boots are included – this pair and this pair.
- And J.Crew has 30% off your order! Favorites from the collection they dropped this week (shot in Paris!!) include this jacket, this faux leather mini skirt, this blouse, these faux leather pants, this sherpa coat and this sweater jacket.
- This striped sweater from Zara was such a good find. The M fit me perfectly. Also picked up these ballet flats. I went down half a size in them.
- Celine confirmed to me that the box bag I own and adore is being discontinued so if you’ve had your eye on it now is the time to get it before it is gone!
- This leather mat feels like an amazing upgrade for your desk space.
- Looking for an affordable classic pump? Look no further than these.
- So many good new Vuori arrivals to upgrade your athleisure and workout wardrobes. Loving this dress, this crewneck, this sports bra and the new colors of my all-time favorite tank.
- Loving this puff sleeve sweater for Fall.
- McGee & Co. has so much great decor I have loved shopping from my apartment.
- If you like my Sarah Flint Perfect Dress boots, I found two more affordable options here and here.
- Manolo vibes for under $50. Same with this pair for under $100.
- Loving this chic laptop sleeve.
- This watch looks designer but without the designer price tag.
- Loving Tuckernuck’s new arrivals! I’m earmarking this dress to wear in Paris later this year and also spotted this dress, this top, this sweater, this dress and this blazer. And this dress and this dress are so perfect for Fall or Spring weddings.
- Adding this Everlane sweater and this turtleneck to my Fall shopping list.
- J.Crew has relaunched their home collection! It is worth perusing.
- Cashmere season is upon us and I am loving the styles Alex Mill has released this season – especially this ribbed knit crewneck (I love wearing men’s cashmere sweaters), this preppy polo style knit and this luxurious looking turtleneck.
- For my New Yorkers – M.M.LaFleur opened a store on the Upper East Side! I can’t wait to check it out.
- The good outerwear has started dropping at H&M including this coat! (Also this blazer looks like one I own!)