It’s time for another round of my favorite recent Amazon Fashion finds! As a lover of fall, my mind has immediately gone fall dressing now that it’s after Labor Day and I’m on the hunt for great, affordable pieces that will transition from warmer to cooler weather.
I continue to love Amazon for trying new trends on a budget like this collared sweater and for finding staple items from favorite brands like these jeans, with free shipping and free returns. I found a bunch of great neutral pieces this month that I’m excited to share with you all. Who else is ready for fall – jeans, sweater weather and jackets?
Early Fall Picks from Amazon Fashion
Shop the post:
- I know that it can be a little overwhelming to scroll through endless pages of product so I often find myself starting with Amazon’s own brands like The Drop. You’ll get loads of wear out of this smocked dress from the brand this fall.
- This blazer has so many good reviews and I love the gold button details.
- Love the contrasting detail on this wool blend cardigan – a great fall basic.
- Vest season is upon us and I have my eye on this leather and shearling one!
- Quilted jackets like this one are not only very on trend this season, they also make for a perfect transitional topper all season long. I love the elevated look of this one. This is another one that I’m really liking for this time of year.
- The key to fall dressing is layering and tanks like this classic style are the perfect base layer. Tuck into jeans or trousers and top with your favorite blazer or cardigan.
- I love that Amazon has a variety of Levi’s styles (they make some of my favorite jeans) including this straight leg pair.
- A friend was recently wearing a similar herringbone style gold chain and I love the look. This one is under $20 and also comes in silver.
- This belt has almost 1,500 reviews and will pair perfectly with your favorite dresses this fall – it also comes in black and a lighter nude color. It is similar to the Isabel Marant one I own in two colors and wear year round.
- How chic are these designer inspired heels? I love the bow detail and the color is so pretty.
- I’ve come to rely on Amazon Fashion for cute and budget friendly sunglasses like these cat eye ones. They also come in tortoise and are under $25.
- This style of collared sweater is very in right now and I love this striped one with five-star reviews. I also have my eye on this neutral one.
- Love this oversized, mock neck sweater. It comes in a few other colors and is under $40.
- How cute is this chunky cable knit cardigan? I’d pair with my high waisted denim and loafers for a perfect fall look.
- These suede booties are a great fall and winter basic that you’ll get loads of wear out of.