Happy Friday! After a blissful and productive week in Paris I am back in NYC. If only for a moment! This weekend’s trip came together at the last minute but I’m looking forward to being there for a good friend of mine during a tough time. I have SO much more to share from Paris though so stay tuned! In the meantime you can see sneak peeks of what I got up to in my Paris daily vlog videos on Instagram. And, next week, I’ll be making an exciting announcement to my newsletter subscribers so if you’re not yet on my list – you can sign up here.
With the official kick off of wit & whimsy’s holiday season this week you’ll see there’s a new section in the weekly roundup and will be moving forward through the end of the year – hope you find it helpful as you shop this season!
I hope you enjoy this week’s roundup and have a wonderful weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Soaked up my last few days in Paris and enjoyed coming home to my own bed – if only for a couple nights!
- The Seasonal Favorites Shop has so many new good finds. And The Holiday Shop categories are newly updated, too!
- I’ve got a lot of my outfits lately uploaded HERE plus some other exclusive shopping content. Definitely recommend checking out the latest!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- How to get started using miles, points and credit cards to your travel advantage.
- The other week I ate at one of my favorite go-to spots in NYC, Charlie Bird, and was reminded that my favorite item on their menu, the Farro Salad, the recipe is available on the NYT. Make it – you won’t regret it.
- French chateaus you can rent on Airbnb. Casual.
- The best warm places to travel this winter.
- The French Grandma’s trick to keeping fruit flies away.
- How heat waves are changing tourism in Europe.
- Expert tips on dealing with flight delays and cancellations.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- The Sephora sale ends this weekend so be sure to grab any items you’re eying now! Curious what fellow w&w readers have been snapping up at my recommendation? All things Westman Atelier, this NARS cream matte blush, this gorgeous cream eyeshadow from Charlotte Tilbury (Champagne is my go-to shade) and this divine Fall candle from Otherland.
- Loving the look of this new travel bag from Cuyana.
- Everlane just dropped new colors of two of my favorite staples including this blazer (which I size way down in – I wear a 2) and this alpaca crewneck.
- How good is this new oversized sweatshirt from Vuori. And the new Vuori Utility Sherpa jacket is so good.
- I love that Amazon curated all the recent Allure Best of Beauty award winning products into one handy storefront. Spotted some of my favorites!
- Was surprised to learn that these shoes were waterproof! Perfect for Fall/Winter rainy days.
- Wow – you can now shop pre-loved, verified luxury bags on Amazon courtesy of their new partnership with What Goes Around Comes Around.
- Alert! My faaaaavorite Brooklinen heathered cashmere sheets are back in stock. These are so divine in the Winter – trust.
- Freda Salvador’s new boots are so chic. And same with M.Gemi’s new boots.
- I’ve always liked Zara’s sister brand Massimo Dutti and now you can shop the line on Zara’s site! The pieces are so understated yet chic.
- I’ve been testing out the Exa Mascara (Exa is Credo Beauty’s in-house brand) and really like it so far. It’s clean and clump-free and delivers a lot of volume. At under $25 the price is also right.
- Club Monaco has once again brought back one of my favorite dressier coats. I’ve owned this since 2017 and look forward to donning it for most evenings out in Winter.
- If you’re looking for a good black moto jacket like the one I often wear in Paris – this one is on super sale from Gap this weekend.
- Ann Taylor is doing 30% off this weekend (!) and it includes their new holiday collection which has so many cute and festive pieces! I shared some of my personal favorites here.
- My friend Carly just launched the cutest holiday blankets with ChappyWrap! If you’re not familiar this brand makes the coziest blankets ever. They make excellent gifts!
- I always look forward to the Otherland seasonal collections – especially the holiday ones and this year’s sound divine!
- Hill House’s holiday collection has some great items for holiday dressing including this dress, this dress and this sweater in the perfect holiday red.
- How cute are these vintage French teaspoons? Would make such a beautiful gift for a Francophile. (My full Francophile gift guide launches next week btw!)
- I for one am excited for holiday dressing and this stunner of a top is going straight to the top of my wish list. Want even more holiday outfit ideas? I’ve got you covered in The Holiday Outfits Shop!
- Target is one of my favorite places to find cute + affordable holiday decor and this year they have so many good pieces! Also don’t miss all their darling family pajamas for the holidays.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Sephora Sale Picks + What I’m Buying.
- How to Pack for a Week in Paris.
- My M.M.LaFleur Fall Capsule Collection.
- Welcoming the 2022 Holiday Season on w&w.
- Thanksgiving Outfit Ideas.
- My Favorite Shoes for Fall + Winter.