I returned home from London this week and it was so nice to spend the week sleeping in my own bed! I am looking forward to a festive weekend here in the city as it is my second to last for the year! Time to soak it up. With the arrival of December it feels like I can see the light at the end of the tunnel for busy season and I am so looking forward to beginning to unplug and wind down work mid-month. It also means we have just two more Weekly Roundups left in 2022 following this one!
I hope you enjoy this week’s selection and have a wonderful weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- The Holiday Shop has updates! Shop new picks in the Under $50 Gifts, Seasonal Decor and the For Yourself categories.
- Went to see the Louis Vuitton Exhibition 200 Trunks, 200 Visionaries at the old Barneys New York space. It was an interest (a bit weird) exhibit but the highlight was being able to enjoy the (RIP) taste of Freds which LV has brought back in the form of a pop up restaurant.
- I went to my annual viewing of The Nutcracker at Lincoln Center! It is always, always such a delight.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- 5 sought after recipes from Stanley Tucci’s Searching for Italy.
- 25 travel experiences to add to your bucket list.
- The Baguette had been granted World Heritage Status.
- These are the best books of 2022 so far according to Vogue.
- How to stay healthy amid the holiday season.
- JetBlue is launching flights to Paris next year.
- The best small towns in New England to visit.
- On the benefits of small habits.
- Emily in Paris Season 3 is coming soon. I have a whole host of opinions (and issues) with this show but of course I watch.
- Gifts for wine lovers.
- If you’re not on my newsletter list you likely missed the news I launched a Paris, Perfected Print Shop. If you want to give a Paris print framed to someone for the holidays – I got you covered.
- I included this oh so fun sequin top in my festive attire roundup but it deserved its own shoutout.
- This sweater has the perfect festive adornments for the holiday season. Also available in sweater dress form!
- Need a good gift for under $40? This back massager someone can use on themselves has over 7,000 reviews online!
- Love the idea of noise cancelling headphones as a gift for the kiddos.
- Booties ready for the holiday party circuit.
- Amazon has a bunch of holiday home decor if you’re still working on decking your halls!
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- Madewell has 30% off practically everything! My favorites from the sale? This blazer (recommend sizing down), this top, this striped pullover, this sweater, these trousers, this oversized button down, these jeans and this quilted jacket.
- I of course La Ligne’s new sweatshirt version of their famed Marin Sweater.
- And speaking of investment sweaters, Jenni Kayne’s new cashmere half zip is so good.
- I had this illuminating nail concealer put on my nails before London and I am in love! The perfect sheer polished nails I’m into these days. I got the Pink shade.
- This cute crossbody bag is like the Lululemon one but less $ in case you want a second color!
- Adding these gorgeous candle sconces to my 2023 wish list.
- This coat has a classic, timeless silhouette. And my favorite coat from the same brand that I have in navy and in black is restocked! I have the S as it runs rather oversized.
- Last week my friend Kate showed up to breakfast wearing this sweater I thought was my similar one from Everlane. She remarked it was from Amazon and sent me the link so I could share it all with you. She said it is one of her most worn pieces!
- After my favorite mascara primer was discontinued I hunted high and low for a good replacement – constantly disappointed. Until I tried this one! If you’ve never tried a mascara primer – highly recommend it. It helps give more volume and I find it helps extend the life of my mascara application. Once I started using one years ago I haven’t looked back! The brand’s liquid eyeliner is also the only one I’ve had good success with doing a cat eye btw. And while you’re shopping at Ulta if you’re a Tarte Shape Tape girlie – it’s on sale! I just bought it to see about the hype.
- I can never find good socks thin enough to wear with my favorite boots. But these just arrived and they are perfect!
- A favorite Fall purchase was this striped sweater with chic oversized sleeves. I sized up to a L. It is now 40% off!
- Loving this quilted jacket from Asos. Looks designer!
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- My NuFACE Trinity Facial Toning Kit Review.
- My Favorite Easy Holiday Cocktails.
- Affordable Gifts For Under $25 & Stocking Stuffers.
- All my Favorite Winter Coats.
- Under $100 Gifts for your Girlfriends.
- What to Pack for Winter in Paris.