Happy Friday from in flight! I’m en route to Colorado to at long last see my brother and sister in law and to meet my niece! They live overseas so we haven’t been able to see them due to the pandemic and my heart is nearly bursting with excitement.
I’ll also be shopping the Nordstrom sale today as I didn’t realize that I got access today (I am “Influencer Level” I learned when in my account the other day so access opened to me this morning!)
I hope you enjoy this week’s roundup & have a wonderful weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- I updated the Seasonal Favorites shop with so many pretty pieces for summer.
- I started watching Cruel Summer on Hulu and WOAH – have any of you watched it!?
- I restarted my Classpass membership! I used it to book a facial (who knew!?) for this week and am excited to begin studio classes again when I return home soon.
- I planned my first two Paris, Perfected trip orders since the pandemic began! It felt so, so wonderful to be back planning client’s trips to Paris.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- On outgrowing the life you thought you wanted.
- 10 delicious sounding recipes for summer cooking.
- Behind the scenes of Chanel’s Fall 2021 haute couture. That detail!
- How to negotiate a better salary.
- Sheet pan recipes to add into your rotation.
NORDSTROM SALE PICKS:
The Nordstrom sale is open to more shoppers starting today so here’s a look at some of my top picks:
- I missed these chic boots during my first pass at the sale but added them to my cart! They look practical yet chic for wear all Winter long.
- Get my beloved NIGHT pillow for $50 off! Read why I love my Night pillow.
- I love using NeuLash to get longer lashes and it only ever goes on sale during the Anniversary Sale. I also use NeuBrow which is part of the sale as well. It’s great if you’re looking to grow your eyebrows a bit.
- Best sellers of the sale with wit & whimsy readers so far? This rain jacket, these boots, this cult-favorite cleansing balm, these Celine sunglasses and these pajamas.
If you want to get all my picks, head to my Nordstrom Sale Early Access Picks.
And while you’re shopping on Nordstrom, below are some of my tried and true Nordstrom favorites:
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- One of my favorite rings is back in stock! I love that it looks like a croissant 🙂 There is an earrings set, too!
- Also back in stock: My favorite champagne coups! They were sold out for so, so long.
- Also back in stock: My favorite sports bra ever. It’s part of my Best Sports Bras for Bigger Boobs selects. Related: I am going to test out this new Lululemon sports bra designed for bigger chests.
- My favorite silk scrunchies are now available on Amazon. These help cut down on damage often caused by traditional hair ties.
- I have this gingham Madewell dress and it’s so cute. Also love the look of this Madewell dress.
- You know how much I love my APL sneakers and this pair’s color combo– LOVE!
- This Free People dress is perfect if you have a vacation coming up.
- This dress has my name all over it.
- LOFT has so many good new arrivals right now! I particularly love this dress, this dress, this dress, this dress, this dress, this jumpsuit, this top, this hoodie & this dress that would make a great coverup. And this jumpsuit I wore here (in a M) is now on sale!
- I am mildly obsessed with my Bearaby napper weighted blanket and now I am eyeing their new travel size one! So perfect.
- Just added this shirt dress to my cart.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Nordstrom Sale – Early Access Picks.
- My Favorite Mineral Sunscreens.
- Kate Spade Daisy Dress.
- Summer Cocktails to Try.
- The 6 Best Concealers for Breakouts and Redness.
- Recent Favorite Amazon Purchases.