Happy Friday! I flew home this week after a few days out in Colorado with family. It was so nice to all be together for the first time since Thanksgiving and I delighted in my niece and nephew meeting for the first time and enjoying my niece’s British accent! This weekend I will be playing catch up on work and am fully in prep mode for my upcoming Europe trip. I am so excited for this trip! Feels like summer is truly just around the corner…
I hope you enjoy this week’s edit and have a wonderful weekend!
The Weekly Edit 5.5
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Thank you for your support of the Supergoop! campaign I was so thrilled to work on.
- I worked on adding more sizing guidance to Meghan’s Closet in The Shop. So I hope this helps you as you shop items I own and love! My most recent purchases have also all been added.
- I compiled the April bestsellers! It is always fun to see what you guys gravitated towards each month. You can also shop them here and here.
- I read Emily Henry’s newest book! It gave me all the good summery, BFF vibes I wanted. Shop more books I’ve also enjoyed here.
- I compiled and have had on non-stop repeat a Spring Vibes Playlist.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- The best new affordable luxury hotels. Bookmarking a bunch of these!
- A guide to outdoor dining in NYC in the coming months.
- The best movies on Netflix right now.
- How to be kinder to yourself.
- How to tip while traveling these days.
- Girls weekend trips that won’t break the bank.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- Sezane has so many good new arrivals right now. My favorites from the new drop include this crochet top, this tank (bought it and am so in love with it! I got the size L), these shorts, this dress and this bag. They also restocked one of my favorite blouses (I own it in an 8).
- You guys know how much I love my NuFace – it lifts and contours my face in a very satisfying manner – and the brand has 20% off a bunch of their sets right now!
- PSA! My favorite dress from last summer from Jenni Kayne is finally back in stock! I have it in Black in a M and also bought the white immediately. See it on here. (All their new spring arrivals are so good btw).
- J.Crew is doing up to 50% off closet classics! A great reason to stock up on some staple pieces. Related: My Current J.Crew Spring Favorites.
- I love these cute beach towels for summer pool days!
- I just bought these cute and affordable sandals. Also eyeing this pair. Same with these sandals!
- If you’re like me and suffer from frizzier hair in the warmer months – don’t go without this stuff. I have learned you have to use *a lot* for best results but it definitely helps.
- Yes to this and this as a cute set from J.Crew Factory. Would be perfect for hot summer days or vacation. Also loving this dress, this tank and this hat from the brand.
- I often forget about Neiman Marcus but in anticipation of my upcoming trip, I was browsing their latest arrivals and found a lot I liked. This bikini, this beach shirt, this chic top, these summery ballet flats, this date-night-ready top, this dress, this zip up jacket and this darling top.
- I just bought these sandals – they’re so perfect for occasions this summer.
- Warby Parker has a bunch of cute and well priced sunglasses for summer!
- Classic ballet flats for under $200.
- Crushing on this little under $100 bag that’s perfect for the season.
- I found so many cute things from Target of late! Including this blazer, this tote, these linen pull on pants (perfect to pair with a swimsuit!), these shoes, this cardigan and this cute top.
- I’ve had some questions lately about items in my home – I gave my Home Shop a little refresh. Everything that’s shoppable in my apartment can be found here!
- This crochet cover up skirt is so chic. Related: Crochet Pieces for Spring and Summer.
- One of my best Amazon Fashion Finds – this blazer – is now on sale! I have it in both black and white. Runs TTS – I have the M.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Current J.Crew Spring Favorites & What I’m Buying.
- Lessons I Learned from Having Skin Cancer.
- London in Spring Packing List.
- Ballet Flats Outfit Ideas.
- Where to Buy Candles in Paris.
This post contains affiliate links. Should you purchase something from an affiliate link, I may earn commission, at no cost to you. Thank you for your support of my work!