It was a busy week of playing catch up in these parts. I have a big project underway behind the scenes that is keeping me heads down in addition to all my regular work for w&w and Paris, Perfected. As such, this weekend will be one spent blissfully soaking up summer in New York City before I sneak away for a few days next week.
I hope you enjoy this week’s edit – it is full of great sales in particular – and have a wonderful weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- I was finally able to unveil a special project I was honored to shoot in Paris earlier this month. I have long believed in buying fragrances to mark occasions – particularly special trips and getting to work with Viktor + Rolf to promote their Flowerbomb fragrance while in Paris was so special to me. You can shop it HERE and use code FLOWERPOWER20 to get 20% off your order! It is easy to see why it has been a bestselling perfume for so long – it is such a great fragrance. The fact that I got to purchase it in Paris where I made my first ever “grown up” perfume purchase when I was 15…felt very kismet to me.
- I made a huge batch of this pasta salad. It was great to be eating all week for lunch.
- I spent a lot of time updating The Shop at last! You can now browse new favorites of mine in the Noteworthy Finds and Seasonal Favorites categories.
- I’ve been back to my Five Minute Journal and Daily Stoic every morning and I have to say – it has been so grounding. There really is nothing like being reminded every day of what you’re grateful for to level set you.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- Way to store more in small closets.
- Books to elevate your summer reading list.
- Differences between the French and Americans. (Adding this book to my cart! The author Ajiri Aki is a favorite follow on Instagram).
- Relatedly, French parents don’t know what they’re doing either.
- Ways to improve your mood.
- A handy guide to the Paris flea market. (If you’d like a tour guide – I have some great ones I recommend for Paris, Perfected clients).
THE BEST SALES THIS WEEKEND:
- Brooklinen is running their summer sale so you can score 20% off my favorite bedding! I detail all my favorite products in this post if you’d like guidance on what I think is worth buying. I’ve been shopping this brand since 2015 and I still love the feeling of crawling into my bed every night if that doesn’t convince you!
- MyTheresa launched an up to 70% off sale and there are loads of designer pieces including a bunch of Toteme pieces marked down significantly. Sizes are limited of most but I love this top (I’d pair with jeans and strappy sandals), these sneakers, this blazer, this silk scarf and not on sale but also love this silk scarf.
- If you haven’t yet shopped it – you can score 20% off at Credo Beauty’s summer sale which includes pricier brands I love including Westman Atelier and OSEA!
- If you need an Erborian BB Cream restock – it is on sale right now at Ulta!
- Saie Beauty is 20% off right now! If you buy one thing – let it be the Super Glowy Gel – It is my go-to, favorite primer. If you have more product questions, you can read my Saie Beauty Review.
- Madewell is doing a big sale and their selection right now is really good! The sale includes this dress I just wore in Paris here (I also own the black – size 8 in both) The mini version of the dress is also included in the sale and I am also loving this blazer, these shorts, this dress and this packable sun hat. Also my go-to cover up of this summer has been this linen button down (seen here) & it is included in the sale as well! I sized down to a Small as it is rather oversized.
- Jenni Kayne’s 20% off Sweaters Sale ends tonight! You can score my favorite sweaters (I own the Cashmere Fisherman in four colors!) at a discount (which is when I have always bought them since they are $$$). Use code SWEATERS20.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- These Hermes look alike sandals have been a bestseller with you guys this Spring and when I saw they now have a raffia version I bought them immediately! I got them and love them.
- Also in cute shoe news – how chic are these sneakers from Madewell?!
- Massimo Dutti has a lot of pretty pieces for summer right now. Favorites of mine I spotted include this dress, this knit tank, this dress, this dress, these sandals, this striped knit and this perfect date night dress.
- This linen Alex Mill dress is so chic and timeless. Perfect for a variety of summer outings.
- Just wow to this new M.M.LaFleur dress. I am in love with the beautiful blue color! Would make for a great wedding guest dress.
- & Other Stories has some great new summer arrivals. I am loving this dress, this knit tank, this dress, this silk scarf that’s perfect to tie onto your summer bags, this summery tote, this dress and this sweater.
- Absolutely love how simple yet chic this raffia tote by YSL is.
- So much good glassware at Food52 right now! Temptation, temptation…
- Speaking of temptation, adding these lab grown diamond studs to my wish list. They are *gorgeous*!
- Found: the most adorable summertime pajamas.
- Just added two little black dresses to my summer rotation – this one (perfectly slinky and can be dressed up or dressed down – I took it in an 8) and this little linen number (Size 6). You can shop all my current favorite summer dresses in one spot HERE fyi!
- Being back in my workout routine, I’ve been reaching for all my favorite workout clothes and decided to round up my Lululemon favorites over on LTK. Shop them HERE and HERE.
- This new J.Crew dress!! And this jacket. So good.
- This little Zara bag is very cute. As is this little jacket. Love the nautical vibes.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- What to Pack for France in Summer.
- What to Buy at the Credo Beauty Sale.
- My Favorite and Most Worn Shoes + How I Take Care of Them.
- The Best Sezane Essentials.
- 11 Best Rooftop Bars in Paris.
This post contains affiliate links. Should you purchase something from an affiliate link, I may earn commission, at no cost to you. Thank you for your support of my work!