Happy Friday from Nantucket! It has been so nice to be back in one of my favorite places on earth! It’s a short trip but man have I missed it here – my last trip was pre-pandemic in 2019! My friend Allie was kind enough to invite me to enjoy her place on the island and it’s been fun to see so many friends while here.
I hope you enjoy this week’s edit and have a wonderful weekend!
The Weekly Edit 7.7
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Flew to Nantucket for a few days to enjoy the island!
- I’ve begun working on my Prime Day picks – if you don’t yet have Amazon Prime and want to shop the deals you can sign up for Amazon Prime now in advance of the savings next week!
- I updated the Under $100 category in The Shop! Scoured the web for a lot of great stylish finds at great prices. I also made new additions to the Noteworthy Finds and Seasonal Favorites categories.
- I’ve been adding a lot to my LTK storefront of late. If you haven’t looked there lately – highly recommend giving it a browse!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- 20 classic French dishes to try.
- What’s new in San Francisco. I hope to try some of these spots when I’m out there later this month!
- Relaxation tips to try.
- New book releases to add to your summer reading list.
- The best day trips from Paris.
- How and why to unplug during your vacation.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- Your guys June favorites are here! Shop the June bestsellers HERE and HERE!
- A friend tipped me off to Anthropologie being really good right now and they have a sale running with LTK right now so I wanted to round up my favorite items they are currently selling! You’ll need the LTK app to take advantage of the sale code of ANTHROLTK20 FYI (and the app is great! You can get sale alerts and search by products, etc.) Favorites of mine include these linen pants (perfect to throw on over a bathing suit), this dress, this dress, this fun tulle skirt, this feminine take on the denim jacket (it is similar in the shoulder to this one I own from a few years ago!), this bestselling dress that’s perfect for wedding guest season, this dress, this blazer, this dress, these fun shoes, this city sweatshirt, and this dress.
- Yessss COS with the chic new arrivals. This bag, this dress, this dress, this dress, this dress, this dress and this top in particular are favorites of mine.
- I just rediscovered one of my favorite French beauty face masks. It is a great price point and a wonderful, affordable alternative to the Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask.
- Also ever since getting back home the other week I have been giving my love TLC with my beloved Red Light mask. Can’t recommend using one of these enough!
- Target has so many cute things right now! Favorites include this ribbed tank, these pajamas, this slip dress, this one piece swimsuit, this dress, this dress, this blazer and these sunglasses.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- All My Favorite Summer Dresses.
- My Favorite Products for Summer Glow.
- Things I’m Wearing This Summer.
- Lip Colors for Spring and Summer.
- What to Pack for France in Summer.
This post contains affiliate links. Should you purchase something from an affiliate link, I may earn commission, at no cost to you. Thank you for your support of my work!