I started this week serving jury duty but was blissfully dismissed after day one which felt like I got to reclaim so much time during a week I thought I might be struggling to be productive at all! After over a week out in California, I returned home and hit the ground running working on a bunch of upcoming projects for w&w and so many Paris, Perfected orders for clients traveling this Fall.
Speaking of Fall, I am fully in Fall mode. I have several Fall collaborations already on deck and a very, very full travel schedule in the coming months. I am also anticipating Fall being the time I can finally announce a big project I’ve been working on. As always, I’ll be doing so with my newsletter community first so if you’re not yet a part of the list, you can sign up HERE.
I hope you enjoy this week’s edit and have a wonderful week!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- I refreshed the Seasonal Favorites and Under $100 sections of The Shop with all my new favorite finds for the forthcoming season.
- I made this old favorite Spicy Peanut Noodle recipe and man it was just as good as I remember.
- I spent much of this week working on this year’s Fall Essentials PDF! I am super proud of it and can’t wait to share it with my newsletter subscribers (my shoppable PDFs are exclusive to this community!) This year it is going to include the Fall vibes-trends I am into, popular Fall blog posts to bookmark, where I am loving shopping from this Fall plus over 15 pages of Fall Staples for your wardrobe. It’ll hit inboxes later this month!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- What fun it was to see this tour of Jenna Lyons’ apartment.
- Books to read this summer that inspire wanderlust.
- I will be so upset if this happens in Paris.
- This “Not in Paris” collab is TOO GOOD. When I tell you I bought several things…(!!)
- Behind the Vuori brand. This was a fun read on one of my favorite brands.
- Ina Garten’s lemon poppyseed cake sounds so perfect for end of summer.
- My friend Allie’s apartment reveal is so full of fun color and personality.
- Hotels with Michelin starred restaurants.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- This new camel color of one of my favorite Jenni Kayne sweaters – yes, please.
- Just got these jeans. They are perfect antique white color and I can’t wait to wear them all Fall long. I took my usual size of 28.
- Speaking of Fall, it is officially loading on w&w! Shop my Pre-Fall picks in the Seasonal Favorites Shop now!
- And J.Crew is doing 30% off early Fall favorites. I rounded up my favorites from the sale HERE.
- I get a lot of good beauty tips from TikTok and my favorite from earlier this summer that I’ve employed weekly is having poured this The Ordinary Glycolic Toning Solution into this spray bottle and spritzing my chest and back to keep body acne at bay.
- Boden has some cute new pieces that just dropped including this preppy mini shift dress (it’s very Meghan in Paris, non?), this blazer, this striped tee and these Mary Janes.
- This leather jacket looks nearly identical (and is the same price) as mine from J.McLaughlin that I always get questions about when I wear it but is from 2016! A good leather jacket is such a worthwhile investment piece and I get so, so much wear out of the two that I own.
- Also from Banana Republic, I am loving this utility jacket, this gorgeous Row-esque suede bag and this silk tank that’s perfect for layering under jackets and blazers.
- This striped turtleneck looks like the IG-famous Toteme one but for a fraction of the price. I expect this will sell out quickly!
- GAH! The new plaid fabric of one of my all-time favorite blazers from M.M.LaFleur!! You can use code WIT&WHIMSY20 for 20% off your first order always at M.M. Truly such a wonderful investment brand.
- If you have a late summer trip on the books – might I recommend this dress? The back is so chic!
- The dress I have talked at length about being a favorite (Exhibit A: this post) now comes in such a chic windowpane pattern that I think would be so good paired with a leather jacket and black booties come Fall!
- These J.Crew sneakers look like Maison Margiela but for under $120.
- Zara has some great new pieces in clothing & home. I love this blazer (bought it pronto!), this little jacket and this one, too, this striped tee and this striped dress. And in Home I am loving these baskets, these frames, these cedar blocks (if you don’t use these in your closet right now you are missing out!) and they restocked my favorite coffee mugs.
- The Dermstore sale ends shortly – if you haven’t shopped it yet I recommend it – some good items to grab at up to 25% off!
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Late Summer Amazon Fashion Picks.
- Vail Summer Packing List.
- What To Pack For A Trip To Europe.
- My Wardrobe Favorites Under $200.
- My Jenni Kayne Favorites.
This post contains affiliate links. Should you purchase something from an affiliate link, I may earn commission, at no cost to you. Thank you for your support of my work!