This week was equal parts dizzying and comforting. When a storm rolled through on Monday I took it as a sign to go full-Fall. I baked pumpkin bread, lit candles and settled in for a long work day that would tee up the rest of a busy week. I went from Paris straight to a bachelorette party and am on another flight Monday so you better believe my ambivert self will be recharging this weekend at home. I love to travel but I also love to be at home. I’m looking forward to a weekend full of much-needed restorative (and some productive!) activities.
I hope you enjoy this week’s edit and have a wonderful weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- I added a bunch of recent looks to my LTK Page.
- I made this delicious Fall recipe. Bonus points that it made my home smell amazing!
- I was so honored to work with J.Crew for the first time this week! In addition to the blog post I shared, I also put together a little video with my “rules” for the season ahead!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- On the importance of quality time with loved ones.
- A good podcast episode on embracing life with positivity.
- How Thom Browne’s suites conquered fashion.
- Vacation ideas for every decade of your life.
- What attachment styles mean in friendships.
- A beautifully designed studio apartment in my neighborhood.
- This amazing property has just been named the best hotel in the world. *Adds to bucket list*
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- The Shop is freshly updated! Find all new finds in Noteworthy Finds, Under $100 (so many gems!!) and Fall-Winter Seasonal Favorites and I also added my latest purchases for the season to Meghan’s Closet.
- Saks just launched their Friends & Family Sale! You can score 25% off new arrivals and 20% off select jewelry starting today until 10/1.(Some exclusions apply). I rounded up my picks from the sale HERE and it includes the jacket + pants I just wore in THIS POST yesterday!
- Caudalie just launched their twice annual Friends & Family sale – you can score 25% off your favorites now! It is the perfect time to restock on all my personal favorites.
- And Freda Salvador just launched their Friends & Family sale with early access you can take advantage of HERE! The boots I have from this brand are so beautifully made and so practical while not sacrificing style. The waterproof Brooke boot is a particular fave this time of year.
- Wow wow wow the new Fall arrivals from Net a Porter are so good. I am loving this blazer, this gorgeous coat, this new chocolate color of one of my favorite La Ligne sweaters, these beautiful boots, this elevated turtleneck sweater, these jeans, this robe, this beautiful staple sweater, this black tie ready dress, this Toteme turtleneck, this chic dress, this beanie and this new colorway of a favorite sweater of mine (I have it in L in two colors).
- Also at Net a Porter, one of my favorite pairs of jeans is restocked. I wear these so much in Fall + Winter in size 28. As is my Toteme jacket (sized down to a S).
- I also love seeing the Nike at Net a Porter edit. It’s a chic capsule of great workout + athleisure pieces in my opinion.
- Speaking of Nike, loving these sneakers. And this chic new take on one of my favorite pairs that I own. I size down half a size in Nike sneakers.
- And if you’re needing a Fall workout refresh – I am loving a lot of the Athleta new arrivals. Including this sports bra, this bomber jacket, this cardigan, this half zip, this tank, this dress, this sweatshirt, these joggers, this fleece and this quarter zip.
- One of my favorite turtlenecks is back in stock! I own it in a M. I am loving the new white color introduced this season.
- Adding Jenni Kayne’s new blazer to my wish list for the season alongside with this sweater as I love how they styled the two together on their model!
- This new La Ligne dress has my name all over it! Their dresses are so pricey but SO special. The kind of details and craftsmanship you can’t tell online but then you get it and they make you feel so great. I want to order this for Paris next month and see if it works with my go-to strapless bra!
- Sweater season is back which means it is time for fabric shaving! Makes sweaters look like new.
- A great designer-looking ballerina flat for under $150. (I would cut off the little metal charm personally to elevate them!)
- Loving this new chocolate brown zip up from Varley. This quilted jacket in the shade, too! Such a good color + one of my favorite trends this year!
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Fall Outfit Inspiration with J.Crew.
- On Paris in October.
- Favorite New Arrivals from Sezane.
- Fall Date Night Outfit Ideas.
- Where to See Fall Foliage in Paris.
This post contains affiliate links. Should you purchase something from an affiliate link, I may earn commission, at no cost to you. Thank you for your support of my work!