Happy Friday and Happy 1989 (Taylor’s Version) release date from Paris! I arrived this morning and am so happy to be back. This is a longer trip for me and has a lot on the calendar that I am looking forward to sharing with you all. I will have my favorite re-released Taylor Swift album on repeat my whole trip no doubt.
The week leading up to this trip was a whirlwind. I had a friend visiting from out of town and we had a weekend for the books and then I spent a lot of late nights leading up to boarding my plane trying to get as much work done as possible. As a result I felt a little less prepared for this trip than usual but…c’est la vie.
For those of you with Sephora Rouge Status – you can start shopping my Sephora Sale Picks now! I just updated the blog post and it includes what I am buying + all my recent favorite purchases you can shop on sale now. I’m excited to place my order today and hear what you guys get as well.
I hope you enjoy this week’s edit. Next week I am officially kicking off the holidays here on w&w so hope you’ll join me in looking forward to that. Have a wonderful weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- I was so happy to work with Vuori again and style some of their newest pieces including two very chic athleisure jackets! Shop the looks HERE and HERE. Both of these jackets got me compliments when I wore them and the black one in particular is so beautiful – crazy soft and looks almost designer!? Super elevated for athleisure.
- I also had the pleasure of working with Bluemercury for the first time and I got to promote their M-61 Fall sale! This line is full of great skincare essentials. I’ve used the Peel Pads on and off for years and packed several for my trip to Paris because they are great for travel but also have been loving their new toner which is ideal for those of us with sensitive skin. As part of the campaign, I put together a fun day in the life video where I spill one of my favorite bagels in the city as well as a dinner spot with great vibes to put on your list.
- Added some newness to the Noteworthy category of The Shop.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- You can learn to be photogenic.
- On hosting meaningful gatherings. (An interview with yours truly!)
- Who else is going to read Britney Spears’ memoir?
- New hotels in London to bookmark for your next trip. And I can help you book them and plan your trip!
- How your diet affects your skin.
- Weekend getaways from Paris to consider.
- Lessons to learn from Cleo Wade and her new book. (I just ordered it!)
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- The Sephora Sale kicks off today! Here are my Sale Picks + What I am Buying.
- J.Crew just dropped so many good new coats! And a lot of them are on sale + other great new arrivals are also on sale this weekend. Favorites spotted on their site right now include my all time favorite trousers (I wear an 8 – see them on here), this gorgeous coat on my wish list, these stunning boots, this cashmere wrap perfect for travel (or would make a great gift), this cardigan I just got for the holidays, this little jacket and this one, too, these classic loafers, this coat, this striking blazer and this cozy coat.
- And Amazon is doing a Holiday Beauty Haul sale aka a bunch of beauty products discounted! Spotted a lot of good items on markdown.
- Did a little Fall blazer roundup HERE.
- Brooklinen’s Friends & Family sale is on which means you can get 20% off all my bedding. You’ve heard me rave about this brand since 2015!
- Saks has so many good Sam Edelman shoe options right now! I am loving this pair, this pair, this pair, this pair (the new Saddle color is so good!) and this pair. (I own this pair – they are waterproof – highly recommend!) Also I didn’t know the brand did outerwear but how chic is this jacket?
- Someone DM’d me recently to share that this is a great tee find from Target. She said she bought it in several colors after falling in love with the first one and I can’t wait to try it out myself (I’ve found a lot of gems over the years from the Target A New Day brand). Love all the extended sizes available as well!
- Sezane has brought back this favorite coat of mine that I own in navy (size 6 – fits TTS) and this beautiful blazer I recently wore in this video (sized up to an 8),
- And & Other Stories has finally restocked my beautiful wool navy blazer (size 6) and these trousers I got for my trip to Italy last year (size 8).
- Everlane brought back my ecru cheeky jeans I got last Fall. I have the 26.5 inseam and wear a size 28. These are such a good shade of light denim for this time of year. I packed them for my current trip to Paris!
- Banana Republic Factory is doing 40% off and they have some *gems!* (I got such a good blazer from here last Fall). I love the most this skirt, this striped sweater (there’s a solid version, too), this top, this sweater, this fun sequin dress that’s perfect for a holidays outfit, this geometric top, this top, this coat, this chic dress, this striped turtleneck with Toteme vibes and this blazer.
- BRB drooling over this chocolate suede bag. And this investment chocolate coat that just looks stunning.
- Before every trip I take I am so high maintenance with my beauty rituals. I’ve been using my LED Light Mask and NuFace every night! They both make such a difference when used consistently. And of course a lot of my favorite face masks.
- Save this post for when you feel you need riding boot outfit inspo!
- Saks is running a great Fall sale full of marked down items including this beautiful dress that is perfect for fall-winter weddings, this darling party dress great for the holidays (and this LBD, too if you’re more of a midi dress kinda gal), the jeans I wore in this post, these gorgeous trousers, this great blazer, this great dress and this beautiful Theory coat.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- What I’m Packing for Paris in the Fall.
- My Favorite and Most-Worn Jeans.
- My Favorite Boots for Fall.
- What to Do in the Finger Lakes.
- How to Style Trousers.
[Outfit above can be shopped HERE]
This post contains affiliate links. Should you purchase something from an affiliate link, I may earn commission, at no cost to you. Thank you for your support of my work!