This week I may have set a new world record for the amount of espresso one person can consume. I attended my first travel tradeshow and met with countless France hotels and vendors over the course of three full days. It was such an exhausting but utterly inspiring week for me and this career I have been building alongside w&w. I am so grateful for this opportunity and excited to share more with prospective clients soon.
Today I am off to the South of France to visit a hotel that looks utterly amazing and I will look forward to sharing more of it with you all soon! I hope you enjoy this week’s edit and have a wonderful weekend!
The Weekly Edit 11.10
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Spent the weekend with my BFF in Paris.
- Spent the week with a variety of hotel partners learning more about all the amazing luxury places to visit in France.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- Exhibitions to see in Paris this Fall.
- The best affordable places to stay in NYC.
- A shopping experience in Paris not to miss.
- Inside a very colorful Parisian apartment.
- A guide to dating after divorce.
- A croissant in Vegas Bon Appetit is raving about…
- Christmas in Paris is so soon.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- I was so excited to discover the brand Misook for elevated pieces. I wore this cashmere dress last week while here in Paris and am looking forward to sharing another look with the brand as part of our collaboration soon.
- Love, love, love this new all white version of one of my favorite pairs of sneakers. I size down half a size in all Nikes.
- Yes to this beautiful ribbed crewneck sweater from Gap. Also from the brand: this coat, these sweater pants and this chic puffer!
- I got so many compliments when I wore this set this week! (Many thanks to the brand for gifting it to me for my trip.)
- Cute finds from Shopbop right now.
- I got so much wear out of this Mango velvet blazer the past two weeks. It feels way more luxe than its price tag. I got the M.
- Shop some of my favorite boots.
- Love the look of these Vuori leggings and adding them to my cart pronto.
- Been wearing my favorite Victoria Beckham lip combo every.day. the past two weeks!
- Someone messaged me this week to say how happy they are with their purchase of this great Amazon sweater dress I own in two colors! I recommend sizing up if you’d rather it not be too form fitting.
- This little faux diamond bangle got so many questions when I wore it on Instagram last week. It is the perfect subtle sparkle for holiday looks. I also own this one from the same brand. They make such well priced jewelry!
- I love this garland to add to various places in your home.
- Speaking of garland, Terrain has so many good options!
- Credo’s holiday sets are here and they are so good!
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Gifts for The Francophiles.
- How to Style Loafers.
- Thanksgiving Outfit Ideas.
- Wardrobe Staples from Amazon Fashion.
- What I Want for Christmas.
This post contains affiliate links. Should you purchase something from an affiliate link, I may earn commission, at no cost to you. Thank you for your support of my work!