I had a busy, cozy week at home. This week was one of my biggest in terms of campaigns & collaborations going live and the balance of it all was a lot but I am so grateful for all of you showing up & supporting the content. Thank you, thank you! By the way – I continue to have issues with my RSS feed (Feedly didn’t publish 5 of my posts last week – yikes!) so the best way to get new posts continues to be by signing up to receive them in your inbox. Really sorry about the inconvenience! This has been a big headache that troubleshooting hasn’t been successful in resolving. Oy!
I hope you enjoy this week’s roundup & have a wonderful weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Launched my 3rd Annual Kindness Campaign!! I so hope you’ll all get involved!
- Watched Taylor Swift’s Folklore concert on Disney+ and just wow – so good.
- Launched an exciting giveaway with one of my all-time favorite skincare brands!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- This was such a charming interview with billionaire Leonard Lauder on his love of NYC.
- If you’ve ever been to Shakespeare & Co in Paris you know how special it is. They’ve launched fundraising to help support them through the pandemic. If you’d like to give to them, you can do so here.
- This story warmed my heart.
- Tips for baking better cookies!
- I really enjoyed this read on what NYC could do better post-pandemic.
- Tips for pandemic-induced insomnia. My sleep has been as bad as late March/April lately so I enjoyed this read.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- I found my beloved slip on sneakers on sale in select sizes and colors! I am on my second pair I wear these so much!
- This cozy looking sweater has over 600 positive reviews. Added it to my cart!
- Amazon released new colors of my beloved super soft zip up fleece.
- I’ve been wearing this puffer jacket so much since I got it last month! It’s great quality for the price and I love the green color option I bought. I got it in a Medium.
- Loving these Soludos booties. Also these chic Cole Haan boots.
- A pair of APL sneakers on sale (I love mine so much!) I size down half a size.
- A stylish yet practical pair of snow boots.
- I ordered these cozy socks from J.Crew Factory and oh man are they good. So plush. May need another pair!
- This sleek sneaker I own in brown is restocked in some great neutral colors.
- Everlane just dropped a bunch of styles at Nordstrom and Nordstrom also has a lot of great new Madewell arrivals including this sweater, this cardigan, this sweater jacket & these jeans.
- Crate & Barrel has 20% off holiday baking items! I’ve bought so many cute things from them this year.
- Want a unique gift? I just learned you can shop from Paris’ finest museums online and they’ll ship to the States! You can read more about the offerings here.
- Even more ways to bring gifts from France to your loved ones here. (My gift guide for Francophiles can be found here!)
- Looking for a unique gift for someone who loves New York City? This new cookbook Serving New York features recipes from some of the city’s best restaurants and all proceeds benefit restaurant workers. Win/Win.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- My Third Annual Kindness Campaign!
- My mom’s sugar cookie recipe & my 10 best holiday shopping tips.
- My favorite affordable gifts and stocking stuffers.
- How I manage my anxiety.
- Gift ideas from small businesses.
- My favorite holiday pajamas.
- The best homebody gifts.