This week I felt really off. I was sluggish and exhausted and therefore didn’t get nearly as much as I had hoped done. I was fighting several nights of bad sleep and headaches and jaw pain and overall just didn’t feel like my usual motivated self. I think the pandemic and winter weather have set in all over again when it comes to feeling not myself. Anyone else experiencing this? I’m hopeful for some good rest this weekend! I have some virtual plans with my family and my friends that I know will boost my spirits.
I hope you enjoy this week’s roundup & have a wonderful weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- I updated and categorized My Closet in The Shop!
- I was so happy to partner with a favorite brand of mine for the first time: Night! Their new skincare pillowcase is so great (my expectations were exceeded!) and I hope you guys will give it a go! You can use code MEGHAN20 for 20% off your whole order! My Night Pillow is my favorite and I love their silk masks – my go to every day!
- Did you guys see I brought back Let’s Make a Drink on my Instagram!? Hope you’ll join me in making my latest drinks!
- I filmed a fun video on showing my favorite clean makeup swaps for traditional favorites that you may have in your own makeup collection!
- Watched the last movie in the To All The Boys I’ve Loved series and oh wow I loved it so much! Did you watch that series? So heartwarming!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- How to refurbish a rental without spending a ton of money.
- How gorgeous are these images of Misty Copeland recreating some of Edgar Degas’ most famous paintings of the ballet dancers in France?
- Some thoughtful notes on navigating being single at the moment.
- 10 dishes a beginner cook should master – this is one delicious list!
- How to read more books.
- I loved Liz’s thoughts on setting healthy boundaries for yourself.
- I’m so excited for my friend Carly’s news!
- Turning a hobby into a career.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- The CBD I take – and just featured in Monday’s post – is doing a BOGO sale! Buy any product sitewide and get the second 50% off. AND when using my code (witwhimsy), new customers receive an additional 15% off! Unsure where to start? Start with the Balance Box! You can subscribe to the Balance Box for only $75, and also add another product to your cart at 50% off plus an extra 15% off with my code! Need help with topical aches and pains? Add Relief Cream to your order for only $24 (normally $58!) during the sale! The products are truly so good – I use them every.single.day.
- Sleek, go-with-everything sneakers for under $50.
- Buying this affordable dress to live in come Spring + Summer.
- I finally got my TV mounted on the wall and having it on this swivel mount is such a game changer. I am in love with the ability to pivot the TV to wherever in my space I am!
- I recently got this sports bra and really like the fit of it. The D-DD in a M provided great support for my pilates workouts at home. I’ll be adding it to my best sports bras for bigger boobs post.
- How darling are these Paris mugs!?
- I’m loving H&M’s newest arrivals including this ribbed cardigan, this striped sweater, this classic jacket, this cashmere hoodie, this casual dress and this sweater.
- File under a new favorite striped tee: I love the unique black/khaki combo of the stripes and it has that perfect modern, boxy Breton tee fit, too. I have the M.
- Everlane’s new track collection is so comfy. I was wearing it here.
- Loving Ann Taylor’s latest collection– the color palette is so soothing! And how good is this sweater!?
- Bonjour, beautiful new arrivals from Sezane!
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- All my favorite croissants in New York City.
- A sporty go-to outfit these days.
- What I am doing to feel better this year.
- My favorite sweaters for at-home life.
- New things to try this year.
- How I’m taking better care of my hair this year.
- Affordable winter wardrobe additions.