This week took it out of me! I drove home from DC Monday and from there I was go, go, go all week. I worked every evening to try and stay afloat so needless to say I am sure happy to see Friday! I have some dinner and brunch plans with friends this weekend and I’ll be putting some finishing touches on my apartment – I am in the home stretch!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Finally hung all my art! I am *finally* shooting my apartment next week to share before month’s end. Those on my newsletter list will get a sneak peek so you can sign up here to be among them if you’re not already subscribed!
- Planned for this month’s Paris, Perfected members-only offering – a 1 hour cookie and caramel making class with yours truly!
- I also met with Angelina Paris to discuss exclusive offerings for Paris, Perfected members – so excited about what is to come!
- Spent some lovely warm weather time in Central Park – it was blissful!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- 10 quick Spring dinners.
- Iconic moments from Paris Fashion Week through the years.
- A French gimlet cocktail to enjoy this Spring.
- Powerful vaccination stories.
- How delicious do these cookies look!?
- These are the best places to see the cherry blossoms in NYC.
- Your burnout is unique.
- Bookmark this list of the top 20 thrillers not to miss.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- My partner Urbanstems just launched their Mother’s Day bouquets and they’re just gorgeous. You can order with code WITWHIMSY20 for 20% off your order! Mother’s Day is May 9th this year!
- Everlane just launched swim! I got the floral one piece and really like it. All pieces are made from premium Italian fabric sourced from 13,768 pounds of recycled plastic. Swim was also fit-tested by 112 different women to ensure the perfect fit!
- In love with Vuori’s new bomber jacket!!
- You know this little puff sleeve dress has my name all over it.
- Sezane’s new arrivals are so gorgeous. If you want help with sizing see here.
- I bought this hand sanitizer recently and it is the best I’ve tried! I love that it is such a fine mist vs. a gloppy goop of sticky gel.
- I just re-discovered these sweatpants but make ’em shorts, shorts in my drawer and proceeded to live in them all week while I worked! I sized down to a small.
- I’ve been wearing these sunglasses non-stop since I got them.
- This is a great and affordable maxi dress to live in.
- Also love this one with the pretty wrap detail.
- How cute are these Spring ready pajamas?
- Similarly, this striped pajama set is adorable.
- Love the style of these jeans.
- I’ve been wearing this affordable jacket non stop since getting it!
- This adorable white linen dress immediately caught my eye, such a good summer staple.
- Verishop is currently running 25% New Arrivals if you spend $100+ with code ONTREND. A few favorite items: these cropped jeans, this camel cardigan, this floral midi dress, this gingham dress, this chic gold watch, and this matching activewear set (leggings here).
- I’m a big fan of Dudley Stephens tops so of course I love this striped one.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- All my favorite jewelry.
- How to wine pair easily.
- Reviewing Melissa Wood Health workouts.
- What I bought from the Shopbop sale.
- Sephora sale picks.
- How to wear a blazer casually.
- How to bring France to you.