This week I was running on fumes. Many early mornings, added caffeine and supportive friends & family kept me going. I am looking forward to the weekend when I can hopefully catch up on sleep and I’m also so excited to be celebrating my friend Carly’s baby shower this weekend as well!
I hope you enjoy this week’s roundup (it’s a hefty one!) and have a wonderful weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Started adding some bonus exclusive content on my LiketoKnow.it profile!
- Gave my Guide to New York City a refresh! All my favorites, all in one place.
- Completely updated My Closet in The Shop! This is like opening my closets to shop – I keep it updated with everything in my closet that’s still available to buy.
- Made rhubarb crisp! It was divine with some vanilla ice cream.
- Spent a lot of time trying to wind down and de-stress under my beloved weighted blanket.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- How to perfect your summer spritz. (And here are my two takes on the drink!)
- How to cope with your anxious brain. (Feel this one!)
- Related: how to manage travel anxiety.
- I can’t wait to visit this new hotel coming to Versailles!
- Don’t approach life like a picky eater.
- This is a fun and inspiring Instagram account chronicling what Parisians wear.
- How to keep your mascara from running. File under crucial information given this heat wave so many of us have been in for the past week!
- How to feel grateful when life gets hard.
- Seven classic French cocktails to order on your next trip & how to make them at home (bookmarking this for future Let’s Make a Drink episodes!)
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- In advance of Prime Day, Amazon has marked down loads of watches, clothes, luggage and more. And if you want to shop my Amazon Prime Day picks first – be sure to sign up for my emails!
- Can’t stop, won’t stop shopping Reformation’s newest collection of dresses. I live in their linen most of every summer and the new designs are so good. I am loving this one, this one, this chic two piece set, this one, this one (that back!!), this one, this one, this one, this one, this one, this one, this one (that back!!) and this one. I always recommend sizing up in this brand – even two sizes if you have a bigger chest.
- Kosas is 20% off! My favorite products of theirs are this lip oil (shades Jellyfish and Dip are my go-tos), the bronzer, the weightless lipstick, their deodorant, the concealer that works great on blemishes, redness & under eyes and the mascara (full review of it here)!
- My Necessaire code is back for this weekend only! Use code MEGHAND10 for 10% off your purchase before midnight ET on Monday. They make my favorite body wash (the Eucalyptus scent is truly dreamy!) and they just launched a new Summer Skin Edit set that has three of my favorite products including the new Body Oil I have been loving! It’s super lightweight and absorbs so, so fast. It’s also fragrance-free for all of you with sensitive skin or noses! Summer skin, here you come!
- Two of my favorite brands: Urbanstems x Brooklinen collaborated on a gorgeous (and calming!) bouquet. If you use code WITWHIMSY20 you’ll get 20% off your order!
- File under genius ideas: This handy vanity organizer.
- How cute are these bow sandals? They’ll go with so much!
- I adore this Target dress! More good Target dresses.
- Speaking of affordable dresses – I am already ready to purchase this dress in another color. You can’t beat the price!
- One of my favorite pairs of sunglasses is 20% off when you apply the available coupon!
- Also eyeing the new tortoise color of this pair of sunglasses I have in black.
- Loving these jars for organizing purposes in your kitchen. They come with labels!
- So much goodness at Mango right now! This chic dress, this Dior-esque bag, this dress, this dress, this dress, this jumpsuit, this dress, this dress, this dress, this dress, these sandals, this dress & this dress. AND they are doing 30% off right now!
- This wicker bag looks designer but is under $100!
- So many good new arrivals from & Other Stories. I especially love this sweater, this blouse, this puff sleeve top, these sunglasses, this one piece swimsuit, this top, this dress, this romper & these sandals.
- Hello athleisure goodness from Abercrombie! This pullover, this sweatshirt and these shorts are so good for summer! Also one of my favorite cozy sweatshirts I’ve worn so much this year from A&F is finally back in stock! Frankly, all their new arrivals are worth perusing right now.
- I just got this shirt + shorts pajama set and it is slinky, comfy goodness! Also from Athleta I got these chic ribbed leggings and this sports bra in the most gorgeous soft sage green color!
- Tank season is here and I am loving the look of this one and this one. Great on their own but also perfect for layering!
- Ok the all white version of my favorite APL sneakers are so, so chic.
- My friend Molly’s new French Pastry book just came out! I cannot wait to bake from my copy.
- I am loving the ease of these Madewell pull-on shorts.
- How darling is this collaboration between Rifle Paper Co. X Summersault? This style is one of my holy grail picks!
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Things I’ll Be Wearing This Summer.
- 6 Ways to Find Some Zen This Summer.
- The Best House Dresses.
- My Favorite Blushes.
- Recent Amazon Purchases + Shopbop Sale on Sale Picks.
- My Favorite Spring Spots in New York City.
- Summer Special Occasion Outfits.