Happy Friday from Colorado! It’s been so nice to be in a change of scenery and spending time with my family – especially finally meeting and spending time with my niece! We’ve been hanging at the pool, grilling every dinner and spending plenty of time under the Colorado blue skies as I also balance working remotely.
I have some e-mail-only exclusives teed up to go out soon so if you’re not yet on the list, you can sign up here!
Hope you enjoy this week’s roundup and have a wonderful weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Spent the week out in Colorado! Peek inside my suitcase.
- Added some exclusive round ups of items over in my Shop with Meghan page.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- The best picnic-ready foods from Trader Joe’s.
- Why are people so awful online. I really enjoyed this op-ed by Roxanne Gay.
- The Eiffel Tower is back open to those who have been fully vaccinated! (or have taken a negative COVID test).
- My friend Carly wrote a book! She’s been talking about this project for years and I am so proud of her and just so excited to read it.
- This tomato, peach and burrata salad sounds just divine.
- Wow, wow, wow this Paris apartment!
- How the pandemic affected women in their 30s. This was an emotional read.
- If you’d like to do a bit of good this week, a w&w reader reached out about this fundraiser with a worthwhile cause.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- The CBD brand I take daily – Equilibria just brought back their best subscription sale: New customers get 50% off the first month of subscription, plus 20% off ALL subscription orders after that! When incorporating CBD, consistency is key – CBD should be taken every day, just like a daily vitamin. With a subscription, you get the best possible price (50% off the first month with this sale, plus 20% off every month thereafter, forever!) and never risk running out. Your subscription can be changed or cancelled at any time (you’re never locked in) and arrives straight to your door each month! Use code witwhimsy at checkout.
- Sezane’s newest arrivals are just beautiful if you’re looking for some striking pieces to add to your wardrobe.
- I love these neutral, affordable sandals.
- After being served an old fashioned in these glasses the other week I promptly ordered them! I am in love and can’t wait to buy more from this gorgeous glassware brand.
- My Necessaire code is back for this weekend only! Use code MEGHAND10 for 10% off your purchase before midnight ET on Monday. They make my favorite body wash (the Eucalyptus scent is truly dreamy!) and they just launched a new Summer Skin Edit set that has three of my favorite products including the new Body Oil I have been loving! It’s super lightweight and absorbs so, so fast. It’s also fragrance-free for all of you with sensitive skin or noses! Summer skin, here you come!
- Aurate has become one of my favorite jewelry brands and they just launched 14 new stud styles – so much goodness! If you use code DAZZLE you can score 20% off, too!
- I am loving the look of J.Crew’s new ballet flats!
- This jumpsuit looks equal parts comfy and cute. I also just added this one to my cart. (There is a short sleeve version, too!)
- This dress is one of my most worn of the summer. The quality and the fit are so good! I sized up to a Large. Was happy to see it was finally largely restocked!
- This utility jacket is perfect for summer and well into Fall, too. Especially love the $35 price tag!
- This dress I own now comes in more colors and prints! It’s a perfect throw on and go dress.
- My very favorite glowy primer is finally restocked! I use shade Starglow!
- The LOFT pieces I wore here are all on sale! Shop the polka dot dress, the plaid dress, the striped tee dress and the jumpsuit right now and frankly all their new arrivals are worth browsing!