Bonjour from Paris! I’ve been here all week working on capturing content and testing new spots for Paris, Perfected while also getting reacclimatized with the city as we continue to navigate the pandemic. I’ve also been sharing new finds with my Paris, Perfected members all week. It’s been so, so good for my soul to be back here. It’s been a lot of running around and hustling and early mornings and late nights but so worth it. I’m excited to be here for a couple more days before heading home. You can get a peek at my trip so far on Instagram.
I also want to share a special thanks to you all – September was my most trafficked month of all time for wit & whimsy which just feels so very exciting and like a big accomplishment. I want to thank you all for your support and your continued visits to my corner of the internet – it means so much to me!
Enjoy this week’s (short & sweet!) roundup and have a wonderful weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Enjoyed being reunited with Paris!
- Got a lot of questions about my Paris outfits. I am adding them here and you can also usually find my looks in The Shop on the site, too!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- Six women show off their stretch marks. So beautiful.
- A small Paris apartment brimming with art.
- Why parallel play is important for adults, too.
- These are the best destinations for Fall foliage in the U.S.
- Why is making plans so hard right now?
- Adding this about-to-open hotel in Paris to my list of spots to check out on my next trip. Also this one!
- What to wear in Fall family photos.
- Where to eat near Paris’s most popular museums.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- I know lighter wash denim is usually saved for spring and summer but I kind of love it with ivory and camel sweaters this time of year, too. This pair is a favorite of mine.
- I also am loving these dark wash jeans.
- Everlane’s $100 cashmere crewneck is back! Also major heart eyes for this duster cardigan they just released.
- Cute booties for under $150.
- Speaking of boots, I got these and can’t wait to wear them.
- This coat is 100% up my alley. Mango makes such great coats.
- Bonjour to Sezane’s newest arrivals! So many gorgeous Fall tones and pretty pieces to make you excited for Fall weather.
- One of my favorite blazers has been restocked. I wear a size 6.
- I am eyeing this classic black blazer.
- I’m in love with Emerson Fry’s newest sherpa coat! (They make mine that I’ve had and loved for four years now!)
- My beloved weighted blanket is now available via Nordstrom! It is so soothing and comforting.
- Hello, Holidays! I can’t believe the season is basically upon us and how cute is the McGee & Co holiday collection!? I think I’m ready to start decorating…soon 😉
- I got messages this week from those who bought this jacket I mentioned in a recent weekly roundup & how much you agreed – that the fit and quality are so much better than expected! I wear a M.
- Amazon just dropped some early Beauty Gift ideas if you’re like me and getting a jump start on shopping.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Paris in October Packing List.
- Things I’ve Bought & Loved Recently – Fall Edition.
- How to Order Coffee in Paris.
- Budget Friendly French Inspired Fall Fashion,
- Recent Favorite Amazon Purchases.
- Clothes in My Closet I Can’t Wait to Wear This Fall.
- 12 Tips for Traveling to Paris Alone.
I just got a new Mango coat. Do I need it? No. Do I love it? Yes. So it’s staying, ha! Been loving following along with you in Paris. I have GOT to book a trip!
an indigo day