Happy Friday from London! I arrived yesterday morning and gosh, it just feels so good to be back in one of my favorite cities. I’m so excited to catch up with friends, take in the holiday decor and visit some of my favorite spots before I head North early next week.
I have a lot of sale finds content teed up for next week so be sure to be checking back each day – and you can also sign up to get on my email list if you want to be first to see my roundups!
I hope you enjoy this week’s roundup & have a wonderful weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Worked on collecting donations for Mom’s Christmas Stocking – a cause I’ve been supporting for several years now that gives stockings to women in need.
- My apartment painting and moulding installation was finally finished! It took nearly two weeks but it is so nice that my place feels so much more *me* now! And the handyman came and got to work on a bunch of items I had had on my to do list for months now – the place is shaping up really nicely!
- My rugs arrived too! I got this one from Rugs USA for my living room and this one from Loloi for my bedroom. Both rugs were kindly gifted by the brands.
- Explored London! So good to be back and see so many friends. My London Favorites.
- Listened to Taylor Swift’s version of the Red album over and over and over again!
- Was excited to work with QVC for the first time to share an amazing Olaplex special kit they have exclusively while supplies last! I love Olaplex so this was so fun to work on.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- Bookmark it: New York’s coziest restaurants.
- Trying this TikTok cleaning hack ASAP.
- How to get over your fear of quitting.
- Thanksgiving recipes from the NYT archives to try next week.
- A Fall drink guide – I love this!
- Your walls don’t have to be boring.
- Affordable winter vacations to consider.
- Clever storage hacks.
- The Emily in Paris Season 2 trailer is here. Who else will be watching!?
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- Madewell kicked off their 30% off Black Friday sale early which means you can grab my coat from this recent post on sale (I sized down to a Small) as well as other seasonal favorites and best sellers like this crossbody bag, this turtleneck sweater, this tote, this sweater, this coat, these boots, this chic coat, this fleece and this coat.
- This week I shared a styling reel on Instagram with organic cotton clothing company Pact – if you like Everlane / Madewell vibes – you will love this brand! They are prioritizing the Earth with how they make their clothes and the items are well priced, fit well and have great colors and styles that are super versatile. You can use code WITWHIMSY20 for 20% off your first order of full price items! They have Men & Baby clothes, too if you’re looking for gifts!
- Everlane has dropped new colors and restocks of a lot of items you’ve seen me wear regularly including this Alpaca Sweater (M), this cashmere crewneck (L), my puffer jacket (M), this blazer (M), this half zip (M) and this cashmere turtleneck (M). I am also now eyeing this silk cami, these leggings, this coat & this sweater with pretty stitching from the brand.
- Loving this neutral puffer bomber jacket! So chic. And from the same brand – this cute sherpa jacket.
- Looking for a fun and easy home project? Target now has so many good peel + stick wallpaper options!
- Woah the Abercrombie new arrivals are SO GOOD. Especially the coats and jackets! They brought back some styles that I own from last year, too including this coat (seen here) and this puffer. I’m loving this uber-cool style, this teddy coat, this sherpa pullover (similar to one I own and love) and this blazer. I ordered this one! Obsessed. Also ordered this sweater bodysuit, this flannel and this legging-friendly sweater.
- & Other Stories makes some of my favorite coats and right now their newest coat selection is full of chic ones.
- J.Crew Factory has some great pieces to buy right now! Favorites spotted include this sweater blazer, this coat, this sweater (love the cuffs!), these slippers and these boots that look like the pair I own.
- Lululemon has a bunch of great stuff marked down in their “We Made Too Much” section right now.
- Airpod Pros spotted at Target for $50 off!
- Just got this Amazon sherpa jacket and love it – I got two compliments on it in its first outing! Wearing a M.
- Stylish sneakers right this way.
- Masterclass brought back their 2 for 1 deal for just the next week! I gave it to friend’s last year & then loved using my membership, too. It makes such a great experiential gift!
- This Men’s Blackwatch button down is so chic and would make a great gift for the man in your life. By the same brand, this Blackwatch coat is literally the most perfect holiday coat, am I right!?
- These heels look like my beloved Perfect Pumps but for less and come in some great colors that would make them fun for holiday parties. They also have loads of good reviews!
- This just in: loads of new gifts have been added to my Amazon Gift Ideas list!
- I am drooling over the McGee & Co Holiday collection.
- Wellness gift ideas under $50.
- Credo Beauty is one of my favorite places to shop and they have some of the best beauty gift sets I’ve seen thus far this year.
- I think Urbanstems dried bouquets are so beautiful and would make great gifts. Code MEGHAN20 will get you 20% off!
- Home & Hostess gift ideas.
- This Holiday Stroll candle sounds so good! See my other Best Holiday Candles.
- Yes, please to J.Crew’s Holiday Party Outfit Shop.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Thanksgiving Outfit Ideas from Amazon Fashion.
- Gift Ideas from Small Businesses.
- My Winter Bucket List & a Brooklinen Sale.
- Affordable Festive Winter Wear.
- Cozy Homebody Gifts.
- So. Much. Good. Party.Wear.
[Wearing above Everlane Duster Sweater in M]