This week I had a hell of a time getting home from the UK due to cancelled trains, lost COVID tests and more and then once making it back safely, I was taken out by a cold. I was guzzling fluids and supplements all week as I attempted to power through a variety of final work deadlines for the year. Needless to say I am just glad I don’t feel worse and happy that this weekend a lot of my time is going to be spent tidying and cleaning my apartment post-painting.
I hope you enjoy this week’s roundup & have a wonderful weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Traveled home from the UK after a really wonderful trip in London and Edinburgh.
- Launched the 4th Annual Kindness Campaign and began my series of acts to contribute. I am sponsoring some families for holiday gifts and worked to college personal care products to put in stockings for women in need so far.
- Officially finished publishing all my 2021 Gift Guides!
- Worked with Target to share this very cool Oral-B toothbrush that’s $50 off right now! I was so impressed with it and actually didn’t know it was possible to love a toothbrush so much – ha!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- Underrated destinations in Italy to add to your bucket list.
- Inside how the Times crossword puzzle is produced.
- How delicious does this Chai Espresso Martini sound!?
- Products from Amazon with amazing before & afters. I added so many of these to my cart to test out!
- Grand Central’s secrets. Such a fun read if you’ve ever visited New York’s grandest train terminal!
- Crunchy croissant brittle? Oui, please!
- Why you should consider making a vision board for 2022.
- How to find a culturally competent therapist who makes you feel heard.
- Mon Dieu! This new hotel opening in Paris looks spectacular.
- This brownie pudding cake sounds divine.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- I am adding these gorgeous chocolate brown suede boots by Margaux to my wish list.
- My puffer coat is fully restocked! I have it in a size S.
- Chic sunglasses under $100? Yes, please.
- These jeans were the MVPs of my London trip. I wear a size 27. They’re such a good color for pairing with all my ivory colors.
- I love this Levi’s parka that has a sherpa lined hood!
- A yoga jacket that’s under $50 – yes please.
- Spotted so many cute Madewell pieces on Shopbop including this sweater, this bag, this top & this scarf.
- I am officially on the Allbirds train now that they finally make a style I liked. Wow are they so, so comfortable.
- How did no one tell me about The Pink Stuff before!? It’s such a good home cleaner!
- Been wearing this sherpa coat (size M) and this hoodie (size L) all week long after getting them in the mail earlier this month.
- This French style jacket has my name all over it. Also from the same brand – this darling sweater.
- So many gift ideas under $100 from Madewell here.
- The Holiday Shop got one last dose of updates!
- I’ve also added more gift ideas in my Amazon Shop!
- Just got these cozy socks – they’d make a great stocking stuffer.
- Just bought this pretty candle (albeit for the packaging) and have enjoyed burning it this week.
- If you still need gifts for any guys, definitely check out Vuori’s gift guide for men. The brand is beloved by all my friend’s husbands.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Gift Ideas from Amazon.
- Health and Wellness Gift Ideas.
- Styling a Velvet Blazer Two Ways.
- The Fourth Annual wit & whimsy Kindness Campaign.
- RMS Beauty Review.
- My Winter Bucket List.
- Gift Ideas from Small Businesses.