It’s the last weekly roundup of 2021! I only have two more blog posts planned for this year which will be my After Christmas sales roundup and my year in review which will be live on the 31st. I’m looking forward to starting to slow down officially now and take some much needed time off.
I spent this week catching up with friends and taking in NYC’s holiday festivities since I was no longer spending the week in Paris.
I hope you enjoy this week’s roundup and have a wonderful weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Was thrilled to work again with Vuori. Truly this collaboration with them this year has been a dream come true. Such a great brand and so glad so many of you have bought things you love from them at my recommendation! As always, thank you for trusting my recommendations.
- I updated my Amazon Shop! And also My Closet in The Shop where you can easily shop everything I own and wear that’s still available to purchase.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- New York’s best restaurants of the year.
- Get your tissues ready: The Year in Search 2021.
- I really enjoyed the realities and sentiment of this recent op-ed: You Can Make Any Day The Best Day of the Year.
- What people googled in 2021 – so interesting!
- Big batch recipes you can use for meal prep.
- This French Harvest spritz sounds delightful!
- New poetry by Amanda Gorman.
- Covid depression is real.
- The 50 Best NYT recipes of 2021.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- If you’re in need of a new desk chair – The Inside just launched one and you can customize it to make it very you in one of tons of fabric choices.
- Oh man, the new oversized version of my favorite Jenni Kayne sweater looks all sorts of dreamy.
- Got a lot of tights questions lately – I have only worn DKNY and Spanx tights for the last decade – they are the best!
- I cheated on my beloved Brooklinen when I added this Parachute coverlet to my bed. I wanted something with a bit more weight to it for Winter. When it warms up, I’ll add back in my Brooklinen quilt.
- I’ve been living in this affordable puffer jacket on weekends lately as I run around town doing errands.
- I’ve been testing this cleansing balm and wow it is so good. Feels dreamy to use and truly does melt makeup right off.
- My favorite sweater dress from Amazon is back in stock! I sized up to a Large. You can see it on here.
- Also from Amazon Fashion: I’ve been living in this hoodie this week (I sized up to a Large) and I just added this sweater to my cart.
- Shopbop just marked down sooooo much stuff on sale – a lot of it is perfectly wearable this season, too!
- Erborian is now available at Dermstore which means you can buy my favorite ever BB Cream there now. Read my Erborian BB Cream Review.
- Don’t miss shopping Lululemon’s We Made Too Much section of their site – spotted so many good markdowns!
- This cute cocktail kit is ready for gifting without much effort!
- Final updates have been made to The Holiday Shop! Hope you found all these additional picks helpful this year.
- Gift ideas for coffee lovers.
- If you need a good last minute I highly recommend UrbanStems florals – You can use my code MEGHAN20 for 20% off or $10 off a subscription which happens to one of my favorite gifts to give. This promo expires at the end of the month so use it while you can!
- All the 2021 wit & whimsy Gift Guides.
- My friend Carly put together 10 fun holiday cocktails to make this season!
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- A Holiday Bucket List.
- Easy Holiday Cocktails.
- Vail Ski Trip Packing List.
- What to See in London during Christmas.
- Blue Apron Wellness Meals Review.
- Styling Winter Classics.
- Cozy Winter Finds from Amazon Fashion.