Happy Friday! I had a busy, over scheduled week with too-long to do lists every day. This weekend I’m looking forward to finally seeing the DIOR exhibit at the Brooklyn Museum before it closes and having dinner with friends. I also hope to finish my book and start a new one as my friend sent me home from Upstate last weekend with a stack I can’t wait to dive into.
I hope you enjoy this week’s roundup & have a wonderful weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Spent a long weekend upstate – had a great time eating delicious food and treasure hunting at antique stores.
- I updated my Beauty Favorites in The Shop! All tried, tested & endorsed by me.
- Spent a lot of time building out exclusive content for those on my newsletter list. Building this list & offering exclusive content there is a big priority for me this year so no time like the present to get my newsletters!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- How to set achievable goals.
- How to turn Trader Joe’s flowers into a fancy bouquet.
- The frustration with productivity culture.
- 5 new hotels in Paris to bookmark.
- How exercise can help tame our anxiety. Related How I Manage My Anxiety.
- Architectural Digest takes a walking tour around my neighborhood.
- Given my love for Jenni Kayne, I was excited to see that they launched a podcast.
- A guide to picnicking in Paris.
- My friend Ann who is helping design my apartment just launched her new website! If you’re looking to have some help with your home – from design to styling to art – she’s so wonderful to work with!
- Romantic destinations around the world.
- Like espresso martinis? Try my Chai take on one – SO good!
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- Ok how pretty is this little lamp?
- I’m so excited to have a promo code now for you guys for one of my very favorite skincare and bodycare brands: OSEA Malibu. Use code WITWHIMSY10 for 10% off your order. These products are so luxurious.
- I’ve been wearing my Amazon Made For You tshirt constantly as it is truly the perfect base layer under some of my sweaters that I prefer to have a tee underneath for. These shirts are made custom to your body after you take 2 quick photos.
- How gorgeous is this set that Cuyana curated it?
- Speaking of Amazon, they just relaunched their Try Before You Buy program for Prime Members. You can choose up to six items, you try everything on at home and keep only what you love and then return everything else for free. Such a good way to shop online!
- Been loving using my scalp massager in my shower with my shampoo step so much. Makes it feel like you’re at the salon.
- Designer look alike sunglasses, yes please.
- After spending a lot of time on TikTok lately, I’ve been using so many cool tricks for my beloved Beauty Blender! By the way, I keep all my favorite beauty products available on amazon in my For Your Beauty Routine Shop on Amazon.
- One of my favorite versatile sweaters is back in stock! You can wear it as a cardigan or as a button-backs pullover. I just bought this new thick stripe version (there’s a solid color version too) and I also picked up this cute scarf, this sweater and this stripe tee.
- Hello, sleek new blazer from Everlane! And loving the cuffs on this new sweater style.
- Mango restocked one of my favorite sweater coats! Size down at least one size. They also restocked this sweater of mine. I have it in a M.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- My Favorite Products at Credo Beauty.
- Neutral Winter Picks Under $150.
- 15 Skin Care Products for Cold Weather.
- My Favorite Net a Porter Finds of Late.
- My Favorite Cashmere.
- My 2022 Wish List.
- Favorite Books I Read in 2021.
[Outfit above & Other Stories Coat (S) & Beanie; Madewell Jeans (old); Amazon The Drop Sweater – L; Jenni Kayne Mules; Cuyana Scarf; Celine Bag]