This week was a stressful one. My anxiety was intense and as a result I didn’t sleep a lot. I hope to be able to find some zen this weekend as next week I leave for my brother’s wedding.
I hope you enjoy this week’s roundup & have a wonderful weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Had a variety of apartment projects underway. I finished all my final electrical updates, got several furniture deliveries and more. Lots to share on the apartment front soon!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- The 50 best rom coms to watch.
- A delicious sounding lemon pasta for the season.
- Ways to make trip planning less stressful. (And shameless plug to book Paris, Perfected to help you navigate a Paris trip!)
- Bookmark these gorgeous old hotels with stunning interiors.
- A fun Instagram to follow if you enjoy Paris and interiors.
- 18 classic dishes to learn to cook at home.
- Last minute date ideas.
- How to spend a trip to France’s Champagne region.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- J.Crew’s newest arrivals are so good! And I was excited to see they brought back some of my personal favorite styles like this linen button down (seen here), this linen shift dress (seen here), this darling raffia tote (seen here) and this slip dress (seen here).
- If you need a luxe gift for a friend, these La Ligne pajamas are so cute, will be worn all the time and can be monogrammed! Too perfect.
- Speaking of La Ligne, this dress made me feel like a million bucks when I wore it in Paris and I can’t wait to wear it to events all summer long. It’s pricey but man is it beautiful.
- My favorite affordable dress for summer now comes in extended sizes!
- Speaking of affordable dresses, this one is so cute!
- Just added this cute top to my cart in black.
- Want to look Parisian? They are all wearing these sneakers. I am also personally happy to see the brand offering more neutral styles and also some sleeker ones like these, too!
- How cute is this straw bag for summer? And this one, too!
- Loving these sunglasses for summer.
- How comfy do these slippers look?
- Vuori has new colors of my beloved performance joggers! I am also eyeing this new hoodie of theirs.
- Everlane brought back one of my favorite summer easy, breezy linen jumpsuit! I recommend sizing up if in between sizing given the button front.
- I just got this dress from Gap and I know I’m going to live it in this summer. The 6 fit me perfectly.
- My hat carrier I always travel with – makes traveling with hats a breeze – is finally back in stock!
- These sandals look designer but are under $100.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Spring Dresses I am Loving.
- The Best Coffee Shops in Paris.
- Things I’ve Bought and Loved Recently.
- My Favorite Osea Malibu Products.
- Things in My Closet I’m Wearing this Spring.
- Spring in Paris Packing List.
[Outfit above linked here]