This week it was so nice to be home and celebrate my birthday. I was gifted with absolutely beautiful weather on my birthday and got to enjoy with wine, pizza, cake and some good friends. I’m so happy to have a weekend ahead with not a lot of plans on the books so that I can rest, read and catch up with friends.
I hope you enjoy this week’s roundup (it is a hefty one!) and have a wonderful weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Visited the Korres store that just opened in Nolita. I have been testing their Greek made products recently and really enjoying them! If you’re in the city this summer their new store is on Elizabeth Street and you can even recycle your beauty empties there!
- Added a bunch of my recent outfits for you to shop HERE.
- And the Meghan’s Closet portion of The Shop got a total refresh! Everything that I own that is still available to shop can be found here.
- I also updated the Seasonal Favorites portion of The Shop! Summer finds right this way…
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- This zucchini cacio e pepe pasta has my name all over it. I can’t wait to make it!
- To enjoy life more, embrace anticipation. I love this sentiment!
- 35 novels to read this summer.
- 9 spots to get facials in Paris. (I have my own favorites that I recommend to interested Paris, Perfected clients!)
- 20 classic French dishes to try.
- The most affordable places to travel to this year.
- Inspiration for reading more.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- Madewell is 30% off! My favorites from the current collection? This dress, these shorts, this dress, these pants, this dress, this dress, these shorts, this dress and my beloved denim jacket I wear non-stop.
- Dermstore has Skinceuticals for 15% off! This is the most it is ever discounted. These products are game changers & my favs. Use code SKINC15.
- I’ve been wearing this cute little striped dress a lot lately. I love that the color is called “Baguette” <3.
- My friend Grace just launched a darling stationery collection with Joy Creative Shop! The flat cards are my personal favorites. You know I adore stationery with my whole heart following my very first job in high school working at a stationery store 🙂 Grace’s pieces would make really fun gifts.
- Spotted! Loads of 40% off markdowns on one of my favorite investment labels: La Ligne!
- I rounded up my favorite bags for summer!
- Um wow – Target has so, so many cute dresses for summer right now!
- Speaking of Target, my favorite pajamas from there are back in stock! And I just bought this pair.
- Adding this new RMS blush to my bag ASAP – it looks so pretty!
- I spotted a bunch of Stuart Weitzman styles on markdown at Nordstrom Rack! Sizes are limited so act quickly.
- I like hats with wide brims to wear when at the beach or pool to protect more of my face and this one is so cute. Just added it to my cart!
- You guys know how much I love Vuori and it’s officially shorts season now so sharing this pair that I use for my walks in the summer and I am also adding this pair and this pair to my cart.
- The new, more well priced diamond studs from Ring Concierge are just gorgeous if you’re looking to treat yourself.
- This under $100 linen dress looks so flattering and just perfect for hot summer days.
- Bought this pretty floral Sezane top the moment I saw it!
- After posting a mirror selfie of me wearing one of my Nap Dresses this week I was flooded with DMs asking for what slip I was wearing under it. This is the one I usually wear under them. So affordable and comfy! I have the M.