I hope you all found some peace and joy in your week. I felt like I was racing time the last few days as I had so many calls, so many deadlines and so many things to finish up so that I could enjoy the holiday weekend. As such, I for one am so happy to have escaped the heat of the city for a weekend in the country Upstate. I’m looking forward to unplugging, cooking, reading, taking time off from work, enjoying time outdoors and frankly a whole lot of fresh air.
Enjoy this week’s roundup & for those of you in the States, wishing you a wonderful holiday weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- The Under $100 Shop is freshly updated with summery picks!
- I launched two new Paris, Perfected Guides! My favorite Parisian Classics and my guide to Versailles! The Guides are for those who don’t have the time or budget to be able to book a bespoke Plan with me.
- I unveiled my custom built shoe shelves in my bedroom! What do you guys think!?
- I had the pleasure of sharing a special spot I went to in London last month!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- Where to get the best classic cocktails in New York City.
- The redesign around Notre Dame being planned.
- How to feel better naked.
- 30 strawberry recipes to enjoy this summer.
- A sneak peek at the 2024 Paris Olympics. (Anyone planning to go!?)
- What you should now know about abortion access.
- This heartwarming story brought tears to my eyes this week.
- I love being a voyeur to homes in my neighborhood and just WOW to this one that recently went on the market. The bones are so, so good.
- Why small pleasures matter. I couldn’t agree more with this sentiment! (It’s why I send out monthly newsletters about the things bringing me joy to those on my email list, too :))
MY FAVORITE WEEKEND SALES:
- New arrivals from J.Crew and a good sale for the holiday weekend, too! Favorites that just dropped include this dreamy dress, this pretty blouse, this cardigan that’s perfect for over summer dresses, this striped knit, these heels, these linen pants and this sweater.
- Mango has loads of markdowns! They are in my top 5 of places I go to first when shopping for a trip or an occasion so I wouldn’t miss shopping their holiday weekend sale.
- Everlane is doing up to 40% off vacation essentials this weekend in case you have any summer travels coming up.
- The M.M.LaFleur sale is still going strong and now they are doing an extra 20% off through the weekend with code EXTRA20! They rarely discount so it is worth snapping up their investment pieces you’ll wear loads. Favorites of mine in the sale include this blazer, this layering tee, this sweater, this hoodie and this sweatshirt all of which I own. I am a M in all but the tee where I sized up to a L. Also loving these shorts, this linen tee, theses leggings, this dress, this pullover and this belt.
- Spotted- the best ever BB Cream on sale! IYKYK: Erborian BB Cream Review. (Ulta has a lot on sale right now actually!!)
- Been seeing so many cute pieces from Abercrombie on TikTok and Instagram lately so I checked out their new arrivals – I am loving this dress, this dress, this dress and this dress, this top, this workout tank, this dress and this dress and this dress. (If you read yesterday’s post some will look familiar!) And they’re all 25% off!
- Veronica Beard is one of my favorite investment brands so I was excited to browse their 4th of July sale offering. You’ll get an extra 20% off with code FOURTHOFJULY. The blazer I wore here in Paris is included, too! I wear a 6 or an 8 in their jackets depending how I want them to fit.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- I’ve been loving this Korres moisturizer of late. It makes skin really smooth and glowy and because it has Salicylic Acid it’s great for when you’re having some pesky breakouts.
- How beautiful is this dress? And this one, too! Both under $120.
- This is such a cute little top for under $50.
- Just added these linen shorts to my cart.
- It’s tank season! I like this one and this one.
- File these Nike sneakers under the most me Nikes ever! That pearl detail!!