I got back home from a wonderful long weekend Upstate on Tuesday and tackled a bunch of home projects with my handyman. I finally have some things on the walls! There’s been so much progress in the space in the last month that I am treasuring time at home as things continue to slowly come together. This weekend I have a few things I plan to accomplish in the space and I’m also hopeful to catch a movie and try a new restaurant.
I’ll be sending out my Prime Day picks bright and early next Tuesday morning – if you’d like them in your inbox you can sign up HERE.
I hope you enjoy this week’s roundup & have a wonderful weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Updated the Seasonal Favorites and Under $100 portions of The Shop! Hope you enjoy some of my latest finds. I also added my latest home purchases to the Home Shop.
- I finally got some things hung on my walls! And had the last of my drapes installed as well as put down my new living room rug. It felt so good to make this progress in my home!
- I read this book in less than two days! The perfect summer read. I loved it.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- Ways to level up your daily walk.
- How to make your mental health days count.
- On the necessity of hope.
- Officially adding this hotel to my France bucket list!
- Small apartment living room decor ideas.
- Seven mistakes to avoid when traveling this summer.
- The Eiffel Tower is badly in need of repairs.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- This is the cutest little white dress for summer!
- Cuyana is sunsetting their beloved (and my favorite!) leather totes. Snap one while you can before they are gone. I own three of these and always travel with one.
- J.Crew is running a major sale this weekend – up to an extra 60% off sale items with code BIGSALE – they only do this twice a year so it is worth perusing especially as most items are summer ready and can be worn right away. My favorites from the sale that I spotted include this dress, this dress, this dress, these shorts, this one piece swimsuit, this dress, this tshirt, this dress and this dress.
- I used to love Ted Baker but hadn’t shopped the brand in a while until I saw this dress and this dress – so cute!
- I just bought Apple AirTags to add to my luggage for upcoming travel after seeing so many people on TikTok say it saved them from lost luggage during a chaotic travel season.
- I love these chic and versatile sandals.
- Looking for a cute summer bag? I love this one and this one. And one of my personal favorites that I own has been restocked!
- This is the perfect summer vacation dress.
- I love this print with the sweetest message en francais.
- I found a very good look for less for my apartment’s reading nook chair at Target.
- And Target restocked my beloved little ottoman that I have in my bedroom! See it here in my last apartment.
- One of my favorite French brands, Kerzon, is back in stock at Nordstrom! I always, always buy a candle from their store in the Marais when I am in Paris.
- This Club Monaco top is so cute. As is this dress.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- French Clothing Brands to Discover.
- My Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Early Access Picks.
- My Current Amazon Home Favorites.
- How I Made My Bed Feel Like a Hotel Bed.
- My Current Favorite Workout Clothes.
- My Favorite Light and Floral Fragrances.
[Photo of Paris by Meghan Donovan]