I am so in need of this weekend. While I will be so busy running errands, unpacking + repacking, doing laundry, working on several fun upcoming blog projects and hopefully getting some runs in, I had a brutal week at work so I am just ready to be done with my life at the office for at least 2 days. Does anyone have any tips for when you’re feeling utterly burnt out? Despite having just returned from a vacation, all of this week I felt like a hamster on a wheel in a cage. I was up till 1 or 2am every night working and felt like all week I was spinning like a top with no end in sight. (Maybe it is time I look into meditation…?)
Anyhow, I hope you enjoy this week’s roundup. I am going to be categorizing them moving forward which I hope will make it more digestible + enjoyable for you on a weekly basis. Have a great weekend!
Read + Look + Love:
- I am obsessed with this look of Merritt’s. I’ve added this dress to my wish list!
- As part of my upcoming site redesign, I’ve been formalizing my NYC favorites to make a handy guide for wit & whimsy but I also loved the one Mackenzie shared on her blog this week!
- I loved this look of Bradley’s.
- BRB…busy planning my move to this Parisian apartment. (Also, speaking of Paris…#favoriteneighborhoodever)
- This has me dyyyying for my favorite salad + sandwich from my old SF neighborhood! (Have you checked out The New Potato yet? I am obsessed!)
- If you like stripes, Grace’s post is just the ticket for ya.
- Another great dating post from Taylor.
- I love this perfectly preppy look from Kelly.
- Pretty neutrals from Krystal.
Shop + Look Longingly:
- The Tory Burch for FitBit is now available in a wrap bracelet style– I am obsessed!
- I am in love with the new arrivals from Trina Turk.
- I just bought this romper – so inexpensive and I love the long sleeves and graphic print. Will (hopefully) look great with my lace up sandals that are en route.
- This silk tank is under $40 and looks so much more expensive. Love it paired with white shorts.
- If you want a great pair of heels to go with all your summer dresses, look no further.
- In case you missed this reco last week, if you’re in need of the perfect sports bra for running, I found it (at long last!)
- A pretty, off-the-shoulder dress for $50 in black or white? Yes, please.
- Super cute summer sunnies.
In case you missed it:
- The boyfriend jeans you NEED
- Pretty spring things on the brain
- My first travel diary from Grand Cayman!
- Transitional dressing FTW
[Image via Pinterest]