Happy Friday you guys! Did you have a good Thanksgiving? It felt sort of odd to skip the holiday this year since I am down in Australia but this trip of a lifetime was worth it. In addition to this week’s roundup I’m also sharing all my favorite Black Friday sales going on now. And if you’re eyeing pieces I’ve worn on the blog to see if they are on sale – I’d recommend checking here and then also this recent post. And a quick reminder that the holiday shop has been refreshed and has loads of cute gift ideas, holiday outfit ideas & holiday decor so don’t miss perusing those extensive categories!
I hope you enjoy it and have a great weekend! And tomorrow pop back as I’ll be sharing my favorite holiday candles – newsletter subscribers will get the details first! Happy shopping!
My Top Five Sales:
- J.Crew: 50% off (!!!) I am loving their new arrivals (so many fun and festive finds for this time of year!) but the sale also includes this coat I wore here, and these jeans seen here and this favorite blazer seen here and this sweater I wrote a whole post about. All. On. Sale! Personally I bought this sweater, this festive top, this fun number, this headband and this Parisian-inspired blouse.
- J.Crew Factory is 60% off – wowza! Snap up my favorite sherpa jacket and also spotted this cute scalloped cami, this festive dress for the holidays, this wear-it-all-the-time crewneck sweater, this sweater blazer and sooooo many good coats!
- Truffle Cases: 25% off this (female founded! small business!) brand I can’t say enough good things about. I don’t take a single trip without their clarity cases that fit way more than meets the eye and also are easy to clean if you have any spills. These make great gifts for the frequent flier! Use code MERRY25.
- Ann Taylor: 50% off everything! WOAH. Shop their new arrivals first because they’re so good! And see how I styled a lot of them in this recent post.
- Anthropologie: 30% off everything!! I can’t wait to buy holiday decor in particular and I’ll also be shopping all their gift selections. I recommend also browsing their party shop for fun, festive looks (this sequin tee!!) and also spotted this cozy sleep set, this pretty top, this versatile tee, this chic coat and one of my favorite pairs of jeans.
The Best of the Rest:
- & Other Stories: 20% off everything; 30% additional off sale. Their coats and sweaters are most worthy shopping. They do easy free returns, too.
- Amazon: Loads of markdowns across categories. Don’t miss shopping Amazon Fashion for great deals on shoes, coats and accessories (their top gifts can be found here & some recent good finds of mine can be found here & here) and all my Amazon favorites can be shopped here. Also a lot of my favorite home items will be marked down, too! I’d look at great bigger ticket items like a Kitchen Aid mixer, Nespresso machines (this is the one I have and love!), Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones (I never travel without them!), a Soda Stream and InstantPots. And found the Dyson Hairdryer on sale (!!!) for 20% off if you’re an Amazon Prime member! And btw if you’re not an Amazon Prime member yet I cannot recommend it enough!
- Abercrombie: I have been amazed at how many cute and age appropriate things for even those of us in our 30s Abercrombie has been releasing this year. Now is the time to get them on sale for 20% off. I suggest browsing their new arrivals. I like this sweater dress, this jacket, this jacket, this cardigan, this fleece, these pjs, this sweater and this coat.
- ASOS: 30% off everything!
- BaubleBar: Score 30% off your purchase. I love getting gifts for my friends from BaubleBar!
- Bloomingdale’s: Up to 25% off of your purchase but I’d preference picks from their in-house brand Aqua which has so many stylish & affordable finds. Especially if you want some great cashmere pieces or fun party looks! Including the sweater I just wore here.
- Brooklinen: Longtime readers know I’m obsessed with Brooklinen’s Classic Sheets and Bath Towels and they’re doing up to 20% off. I can’t recommend this brand enough – go ahead and treat yo self and upgrade your bed or bath!
- Club Monaco: You can get up to 30% off everything! Their new arrivals are really good but I always think buying a coat from CM this time of year is the best bet.
- Dermstore: Up to 30% off select items. Skincare goals for 2020? Check!
- H&M: 30% off your purchase. Their sweaters are the best thing to shop in my opinion.
- Inez: Use code BlkFri20 for 20% off. I recommend my favorite boots from the brand.
- Lake Pajamas: So many cute pajama sets are now marked down! These make such a darling gift I think.
- LOFT: 50% off your purchase. I spotted so many cute things in the new arrivals.
- Lou & Grey: 30% off your purchase of $150 or more. Do not miss getting these sweats I recently shared here.
- Lululemon: Loads of styles are marked down.
- LL Bean: 20% off bean boots? Yes, please! They never go on sale!
- Madewell: 30% off your purchase and here are all the best selling styles. Favorites of mine can be found in this post.
- Mango: They’re doing 30% off your entire purchase! Their coats + sweaters are THE BEST.
- M.Gemi: Up to 40% Off Full-Priced + Sale Items. These are my favorite flats (and love the suede, too!), these are chic sneakers and I love these boots, too. Also if you’re a new customer, you can get $50 off your first pair with code FIRST50 (case sensitive).
- Naadam: The makers of super soft and cozy cashmere and my favorite hoodie that I wore down here to Oz have 30% off. Also really into these cashmere lounge pants and this cozy sweater.
- Nordstrom: Coats, boots, Tory Burch flats, jeans, Hunter boots, sherpa jackets and so much more marked down! Also lots of good gifts for guys (always need help in this department!), beauty sets for your nieces/girlfriends/colleagues/bosses and home gifts, too (Bost speakers! Cozy throws!)
- Old Navy: Get 50% off your entire purchase! They have great jackets right now and they make some of the best PJs. I recently picked up this (obsessed), these & these. Recommend sizing down in all three.
- Otherland: The brand has never discounted before now! Get 20% off. I think their Trio Sets make the loveliest gifts.
- Reformation: 30% off your purchase! This is major! They hardly ever do sales so this is the time to get some pretty new frocks. I always recommend sizing up at least one size sometimes two in this brand.
- Sakara: I’ve never seen this clean eating program do a promotion before and I’ve always heard great things so I’ll be personally taking advantage of it. Take 25% off with code EARLYACCESS2019. I checked with them and they said you just have to purchase now and you can take advantage of it in the New Year (because you know #holidayseason!)
- Shopbop: Their Buy More, Save More sale continues. See my picks here. I ended up ordering these sneakers, this cardigan, this sweater, these jeans, these boots & these jeans.
- Stuart Weitzman: 30% off and the sale includes my go-to sandals I wear to pretty much all weddings thanks to their comfort! Styled here.
- Sweaty Betty: I love their leggings and sports bras so much and always buy when they do their very rare sales.
- Talbots: 40% off your entire purchase all day and free shipping with orders over $150! I highly recommend my favorite bow pumps – they are some of the most comfortable heels I own!
Now, onto regularly scheduled programming with the weekly roundup!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Continued exploring Australia!
- Read Catch & Kill in less than 24 hours. What a riveting read!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- I loved this read on the unexpected joy found in repeat experiences.
- How small habits can lead to big changes. (Love the idea of setting an alarm prior to bedtime!)
- A lovely read about Tom Hanks.
- What to do in Paris in the Winter.
- If you love the Crown, you’ll love these books.
- Speaking of Royals, loved this gift guide from Elizabeth Holmes – her SMT series is a favorite of mine!
- Cafe Kitsune has opened in the West Village and I cannot wait to go check it out when I am back home!
- The best cookbooks to give and get this year.
- How good does this baked rigatoni look?
- This was a fun read on the founders of one of my favorite little Brooklyn shops.
- The 20 must read books of 2020.
- Tips for surviving holiday season anxiety.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- A soft and affordable scarf. Inexpensive enough to buy multiple colors!
- A festive headband to top off your holiday looks.
- This sweater has the best details and is such a good price.
- Amazon Fashion created a Comfort Goals shop and it gives you all the cozy feels. How good is this scarf, these slippers and these pretty PJs in particular?
- An affordable yet stylish puffer jacket. (Love that the belt is removable!)
- I always exclusively wear Simone Perle bras but opted to buy and wear this t-shirt bra with no underwire on my flight to Australia and it was one of the best decisions. No digging during sitting! Rest of what I wore can be found here.
- I’ve heard such great things about these boots and they have so many positive reviews online!
- This faux fur coat is to die for.
- This set from Herbivore would make such a good gift for your girlfriends.
- I brought these PJs to Australia with me and ooo man are they divine. I am in love to say the least.
- How darling is this passport case + luggage tag set?
- A self-care advent calendar sounds right my alley.
- These sequin pants are a show stopper for any upcoming holiday parties.
- This midi sweater dress is so my style.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- The best cozy things to buy now to get you through winter.
- My 2019 Holiday Bucket List.
- The best gifts for all your girlfriends.
- All my Shopbop sale picks.
- Unique gifts for everyone on your list.
- Some favorite Fall wardrobe classics.
- Where to find Paris in NYC.