This week was…a WEEK. After a crashed computer last Friday and a variety of other mercury in retrograde type issues I am very ready for the weekend! I’ve continued to have quite a bit going on behind the scenes that have head me head’s down and running around town. I’m hoping to come up for air a bit this weekend.
I hope you enjoy this week’s roundup & have a wonderful weekend! Thank you so much for being here & supporting my work!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- I updated my Amazon Shop! It’s now full of everything I’ve recently bought and liked.
- I was featured on the blog of my favorite French dry shampoo brand: Klorane! Read my “Dry Shampoo Diary“!
- Continued to work on and refine the site updates for wit & whimsy. Apologies if you’ve spotted any strange formatting of late – hope to have it all done very soon!
- Finalized our next virtual cooking class for Paris, Perfected Members – so excited for it!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- What to know about traveling to Europe this summer.
- How charming is this French country house?
- On the importance of Pride Month.
- Paying the price for sun damage. An important read as we head into summer.
- How the Eiffel Tower was built.
- Life changing cooking hacks? Yes, please.
- I thought Naomi Osaka’s decision to step back from the French Open in defense of her mental health was incredibly courageous and commendable.
- Bookmark this: the best books to read this summer.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- Supergoop is 20% off!! Stock up on their great sunscreens for your whole summer. You can read about my personal favorites here.
- My Everlane sneakers are now fully back in stock. The perfect shoe for all summer plans.
- Tuckernuck just launched a sports collection and it is floral and pastel perfection!
- Looking for some affordable items to update your kitchen? I am loving this cottage-core inspired variety.
- Also from Everlane: I am loving this oversized sweatshirt to pair with denim shorts on cool mornings or evenings and also this striped tank – perfect for hot days.
- Ready for the beach! I am eyeing this J.Crew bikini (bottoms here), these sandals and also this hat.
- I just got these sunglasses and love the more vintage style that sets them apart from the rest of my collection.
- I just got this under-$30 workout set and really like the ribbed fabric. It’s perfect for my Melissa Wood Health workouts. I got the M.
- Another great Amazon find: this sweatshirt. Comfy, cozy and fleece lined! Looks more expensive than it is! I got the M.
- I just got these $15 sunglasses and I had to double check what I paid for them after they came because I was so impressed with the quality.
- I have become really hooked on Athleta lately and their new arrivals are so good. I am especially loving the new Navy color of my favorite Conscious Crop (see it on here). See also: My favorite workout clothes.
- My favorite cozy cashmere socks to wear at home have finally been restocked. (These also make a great gift for new moms!)
- So many new cute sandals from Target! Loving these crisscross slides, these black slides, these trendy ones and this lace up style.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- The 7 Best Clean Beauty Blushes.
- My Nap Dress Review.
- The Best Everyday Bras for Bigger Boobs.
- The Best Summer Special Occasion Outfits.
- My Favorite Products for Summer Glow.
- Affordable Dresses & Swimwear Picks.
[Wearing La Ligne Sweater – on sale! Wearing size L]
love your la ligne sweater! I’ve seen you wear a few on this blog — so cute! question about them: I read some reviews that they are somewhat itchy, has that been your experience? Are there particular styles that are less itchy? thanks!
The ones I have are cashmere and they’re so soft and cozy!