I had just the most wonderful week this week. I had a great birthday and the week was filled with lots of love and treats and beautiful weather. I felt like I had such a pep in my step. This weekend I’ll be working some – largely I’m prepping for next week’s Prime Day and I’ll have all my picks up bright and early on Monday. If you’d like them in your inbox as soon as they are live – sign up here. And don’t have Amazon Prime? Sign up here! It’s some of the best money I spend to make life a bit easier.
I hope you enjoy this week’s roundup & have a great weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Celebrated my 36th birthday! It was a wonderful day and I felt so loved.
- I got to work with Strivectin to share their amazing eye cream! You guys, it is so good. You can save 20% off your purchase with my code MEGHAN20 until 6/20.
- Went to the Van Gogh Immersive exhibit!
- Celebrated my friend Carly at her baby shower! It was so nice to go to a traditional social event!
- Reminder that I have a 20% off code for NIGHT right now!
- Added lots of exclusive shopping content to Liketoknow.it.
- Went to Naturopathica for a facial which was much needed! My skin has been having some hormonal issues so it felt great to have a professional take a look & I have always really enjoyed the Naturopathica products I’ve tried so I loved experiencing their spa for the first time. (Thank you, Naturopathica, for having me in!)
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- Well this is exciting! An outpost of Paris’s Pompidou museum is coming to New Jersey!
- 14 popular NYT strawberry recipes.
- I loved my friend Carly’s tips about being better about protecting her mental health when it comes to time spent online.
- With summer weather officially here, I am craving all the pasta and potato salads. How good does this Greek Potato Salad and this Greek Orzo Salad.
- Where to watch the sunrise in NYC.
- What it’s like to visit Paris right now.
- A handy review of Athleta’s extended sizing.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- Craving new workout clothes to motivate you? I’ve got you covered! I’ve heard great things about these running shorts, love the cut on this sports bra (and corresponding leggings) and I’m ordering this tank + the matching leggings,
- Skinceuticals on sale!! Use code SKINC15 for 15% off. I love this serum when my skin is dry, this serum for skin smoothing, this holy grail Vitamin C serum and I use this serum whenever my skin breaks out.
- The other day someone asked me about work wear I recommended which led me to MM.LaFleur’s newest arrivals that are just so good! I love this brand’s fabrics and tailoring and unexpected details and am currently loving this jacket, this sweater, these pants, this sweatshirt, this jacket, this knit dress and don’t forget about my favorite – The Jardigan!
- These neutral sandals will go with everything this summer.
- Senreve is doing 20% off select colors and styles of their Instagram famous bags! You can also use code WITWHIMSY to get $50 off your first Senreve purchase over $300!
- I absolutely love this tiered midi dress from J.Crew. More Affordable Dresses.
- Speaking of tiered dresses, I bought another color of this amazing $30 one I can’t stop talking about it. I LOVE how it looked with a cute belt on it. I now own French Blue and Black.
- Kate Spade kindly sent me these sunglasses and they are so good! The perfect lightweight, square black sunnies. See them on here.
- A few Amazon Fashion items I recently spotted that are perfect for summer – this affordable wicker bag, these hoops, this darling skirt that I just ordered, this comfy dress, this tie-front dress that comes in so many cute colors, this button front dress, this too-cute dress, this chic set and this button front midi dress.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- Things I’ve Bought and Loved Recently.
- Tips for Shopping on Amazon Fashion.
- How I Prioritize Sleep.
- The Summer Uniform: The Best House Dresses.
- Best Recent Amazon Purchases.
- Linen Pieces I Am Loving.
- 6 Ways to Find Some Zen This Summer.
[Wearing Converse sneakers above; size 4.5]