Happy Friday, friends! I arrived back home last night and am in Brooklyn for less than 48 hours as I am heading to Newport, RI this Sunday morning for the first time! I am so excited to explore a place that has long been on my travel bucket list and the weather looks like it should be gorgeous!
I hope you enjoy this week’s roundup & have a wonderful weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Soaked up the last few days with my family in Colorado. I ate my weight in peaches, had so much good food + drink, beautiful blue skies, lots of farmer’s markets and some beautiful walks.
- I updated Meghan’s Closet in The Shop! I also finally built out the Beauty Favorites category in my Amazon Shop! All products I use and love.
- I watched The Last Letter to Your Lover on Netflix – it is based off one of my favorite books and while I don’t love Shailene Woodley as an actress I did enjoy the movie as an afternoon watch.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- I’m thrilled to be partnering with one of my favorite Paris sites – hip Paris – for an amazing giveaway! The grand prize is a trip to Paris!!
- How to show proof of vaccination when in France.
- The most exciting restaurants in NYC right now.
- How to stay present and mindful on your vacation.
- The best weekend getaways from New York City.
- 21 Yotam Ottolenghi recipes big on flavor, low on effort. (I have his cookbooks & love them!)
- Simone Biles’ move to withdraw from the Olympics was a beautiful example of leadership.
- One Perfect Day in Paris, Florence and Los Angeles according to Goop.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- I continue to live in this dress and so many wit & whimsy readers keep telling me they are, too! I’m so glad they’re restocking it.
- How cute is this smocked top?
- Also filed under cute smocked items: this tie sleeve smocked midi dress!
- La Ligne is one of my favorite indulgences (the quality is so good!) and they have some cute new striped sweaters I have my eye on including this one and this one.
- This Net a Porter new makeup edit is so good. An affordable way to try out new brands/products you may like!
- Also in new makeup: Westman Atelier is now selling two of my favorites as a summer skin set! You’ll get the prettiest glow.
- Shopbop just marked down so many good things! Favorites I spotted include this dress, these jeans, these denim shorts, this top, these Levi’s, this dress, these APLs and these APLs, this top, these jeans, this dress and this top.
- I am loving the new Lululemon Align tank that goes with my beloved leggings. I am also loving their new comfy looking midi dress.
- I am loving Alex Mill’s new arrivals that will seamlessly go from summer into Fall. I ordered a few pieces and will report back!
- & Other Stories also has so many pretty new arrivals! This dress (and the top in the same beautiful fabric!), this striped tee, this pretty top, this midi dress that looks just like one I own, this gorgeous dress, this oversized shirt jacket that is sure to sell out closer to Fall and the similar wrap style jacket that I’ve already added to my cart.
- Hello new J.Crew arrivals for August! In my cart? This darling polka dot dress, this blazer, this practical jacket, this transitional pullover, this dress, this cool jacket and this puff sleeve dress.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- So Many Good New Shopbop Arrivals + My Shopbop Favorites.
- Nordstrom Sale – Best of What to Buy during Public Access.
- Late Summer Amazon Fashion Picks.
- How to Dress for Paris in the Summer.
- Summer Florals with a Denim Jacket.
- Everything to Know About Beauty Pie.
[Image outtake via this post]