Wow was I over committed this week. I had 3 shoots, saw friends, had too many cocktails, too many deadlines and my apartment is in a full-blown state of chaos with dust and piles everywhere. But, thankfully we are nearing the end of all my apartment work for now and I cannot wait to start to see things come together more fully. Isn’t it amazing what a coat of paint can do!? Excited to show you guys more!
This weekend I’m looking forward to doing Friendsgiving and hopefully starting to put my apartment back together and get a bit more organized.
I hope you enjoy this week’s roundup and have a wonderful weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Did a little staycation at The Ludlow Hotel to shoot some upcoming campaigns while my apartment is worked on!
- Got to meet up with my internet turned real life friend Jessica of An Indigo Day! She was visiting from Atlanta and we shot something together in my neighborhood that I’m excited to share!
- Finally went back to Bemelmans Bar – it is one of my all time favorite spots in NYC and I hadn’t been since they reopened this summer. It was so good to be back.
- I spoke for a class of Communications majors at Youngstown University in Ohio! I spoke about my work as an influencer, how I’ve built my brands and how I work on collaborations. It was fun to be back in a classroom – albeit virtually!
- Ate one of my favorite burgers in the city at Au Cheval.
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- Step inside this stunner of a Parisian apartment.
- New hotels in France worth bookmarking.
- On nurturing kindness in a new generation.
- How divine does this spiced bourbon cocktail sound?
- I loved reading Joanna Goddard’s reflection on 20 years in NYC. I did something similar a few years ago about my timeline in NYC.
- How to get the most out of a mentorship.
- Classic French Christmas dishes to cook this holiday season.
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- The Sephora sale is almost over – don’t forget to shop my picks!
- I saw the founder of this brand on Shark Tank last week and I can’t wait to try her products!
- Loving this sherpa pullover from Old Navy.
- A great and affordable classic cable knit sweater.
- LOFT has some great new arrivals for the season. Favorites spotted include this coat, this coat, this coat & this one, too, these suede leggings, this sweater dress & this sherpa sweatshirt.
- Hello great Shopbop markdowns! I spotted this sweater by a brand I love, these jeans, this sweater with its ruffle details, these sleek sneakers, this cardigan, these APLs, my summer straw tote that I love, this cute bag and these Madewell jeans.
- I just added this hoodie to my cart and will be also getting the matching joggers!
- Adding this robe to my Christmas list. I’ve heard so many good things!
- Just added these cozy looking socks to my Amazon cart.
- The Amazon sweater dress I wore here is finally restocked!
- This just in: loads of new gifts have been added to my Amazon Gift Ideas list!
- How darling is this plaid shirt dress? A cute and casual look for the holidays.
- Found: Angelina Paris Hot Chocolate at Neiman Marcus! A great gift for Francophiles.
- These J.Crew earrings are so beautiful for the holiday season.
- Velvet pull on pants are literally perfect for Thanksgiving!
- Laundress put all my favorites into a handy set that would make a nice gift! Their stuff works so well, is less toxic and smells divine.
- I love the idea of combining this popcorn maker with a Netflix or HBO subscription for a year as a fun gift for someone on your list.
- I was excited to see that this outfit of mine is back in stock finally and on sale! Think it would make such a cute outfit for the holiday season. I’m wearing a M in the sweater & a 6 in the pants.
- My favorite CBD brand just launched their Holiday Gift Sets – such beautiful curations for anyone who loves CBD. I take it daily to aid with my anxiety. Code witwhimsy will get you 15% off.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- The Best Holiday Candles.
- Thanksgiving Outfit Ideas from Amazon Fashion.
- Gifts for The Francophiles.
- What to Do in Brooklyn Heights.
- Agolde Jeans Review.
- Introducing Paris, Perfected – The Guides.
- Thanksgiving Outfit Ideas.
- Designing a Parisian Inspired Apartment.