I returned home from Paris on Monday and hit the ground running with shoots and playing catch up on work. I am looking forward to a weekend spent in Brooklyn as I head out of town again next week! My sister in law and I are doing massage appointments and I have so, so many Paris, Perfected orders to sort through, too.
I hope you enjoy this week’s roundup & have a wonderful weekend!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Flew back from Paris after a wonderful, soul-filling few days.
- Started to try and reset after all my Paris indulgences!
- Got some good apartment news – my couch is finally scheduled to arrive later this month!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- 19 French recipes you can make quickly.
- 11 verified charities to help the people of Ukraine.
- Where to see cherry blossoms in the United States.
- Small but genius kitchen upgrades.
- Instagram worthy hotels in NYC.
- Why solo female travel is so important (and where to go).
- The Chanel slingback pump turns 65! One of my very favorite shoes so this was fun to read about. (May be behind a paywall).
- Oh my gosh the new Bridgerton trailer!! I cannot WAIT for this next season to begin streaming later this month.
- What’s the most beautiful place you’ve ever seen? Such fun to read the comments on this post!
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- Hello beautiful new Spring arrivals from Madewell! Favorites spotted include this dress, these jeans, this tote & these trousers.
- I lived in these boots in Paris last week – I can’t believe how walkable they are despite the heel. I wore them all day in London last Fall, too most days! I got so many questions about them in my DMs noting you guys are looking for a neutral bootie you can walk in – look no further! It also really makes me happy to be still loving and supporting a brand I worked with three years ago. Use code MEGHAN15 at checkout for 15% off! Think I’m going to buy them in black, too tbh!
- Nordstrom is now carrying one of my favorite European brands: & Other Stories!
- Nordstrom is also selling select Jenni Kayne styles, too which you know I love big time.
- Speaking of Nordstrom, I am eyeing adding this dress, this shirt jacket and this sweater into my spring rotation.
- For my fellow larger bust ladies, I ordered a gajillion bikini tops to try them for an upcoming trip and found two great winners! This one and this one.
- Ann Taylor has up to 40% off right now! Which means you can score my look here on sale. Wearing this jacket, these pants + this scarf.
- Vuori has restocked a lot of my favorite pieces and introduced new colors in a lot of them, too! Definitely worth checking out their newest arrivals if you’re in the mood for some new athleisure and workout clothes to motivate for Springtime.
- If you’re looking for a classic pair of pearl earrings, this pair is beautiful.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- My Favorite French Beauty Products.
- My Best Amazon Fashion Purchases to Date.
- Jenni Kayne Mules Review.
- Early Spring Picks for Under $150.
- My favorite La Ligne Sweaters.
- My Holy Grail Beauty Products.
- My 2022 Wish List.