Happy Friday from the U.K! I am in the English countryside this weekend living out my best Nancy Meyers The Holiday life after a fun few days in London. It’s been so nice to be back and I have loved trying out new recommendations for my London, Perfected clients!
If you haven’t yet entered my Summer Beauty Giveaway there is still time to do so! I’ll be picking the winner when I return home stateside and shipping the items out then.
If you’re in the U.S. and enjoying the Memorial Day long weekend – I hope you have fun, restful and joyful plans! Enjoy this week’s edit!
WHAT I DID THIS WEEK:
- Enjoyed London in bloom! Then headed North to explore The Cotswolds.
- I was thrilled to once again work with Vuori! I got to test out and style some of their new pieces and they’re so good! You can shop them here, here and here and I also fully updated my comprehensive Vuori Joggers Review.
- I also got live my latest collaboration with M.M.LaFleur! I had the best time showcasing what it is like to visit their showroom and try on pieces to better get to know the brand. You can shop my two looks I ended up styling HERE. Huge thank you for your support of this video!
READ + LOOK + LOVE:
- Stops to enjoy on a Pacific Coast Highway road trip. (Spotted a few of my favorites on this list!)
- What to do in Paris according to a wine expert.
- 20 movies to be excited to see this summer.
- Tips for visiting museums with kids.
- An amazing guide to Chicago from my friend Jenn.
- Hacks for finding cheaper airfare right now.
- Just wow to this Gramercy Park home in New York City.
- Padma Lakshmi’s favorite date night spots in NYC.
THE BEST MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND SALES:
- Dermstore is running up to 20% off loads of beauty items they carry. Such a good time to get luxury skincare on promo in particular.
- One of my favorite luxe beauty brands, Kjaer Weis is doing their F&F Sale that only happens twice a year and it scores you 25% off their gorgeous, high-performance makeup. I absolutely love their cream blush + cream highlighter in particular. But I haven’t loved everything I’ve tried! So be sure to read my Kjaer Weis Beauty Review before you check out. (BTW if you like Westman Atelier – you’ll really like this blush + highlighter – trust!)
- Also in beauty news, Revolve is doing 20% off their beauty selection! Use code BEAUTY20 in the next two days to score 20% off so many of my favorites including this current go-to lip balm (shade Mix!), this favorite Charlotte Tillbury cream eye shadow (shade Champagne), this lip kit full of my favorites by the brand and my favorite bronze/highlight palette I never travel without, my beloved favorite body oil, Caudalie is included (!!), my favorite tinted SPF (I am shade Fairfax), and Supergoop SPF is included, too! (my favorites from the brand are here) and don’t miss out on the Dr. Dennis Gross Peel Pads included, too.
- Jenni Kayne is offering 20% off! The brand rarely discounts so it is worth taking advantage of! You can see all my favorite styles from the brand in my Jenni Kayne Apparel Review. Do *not* miss my favorite summer dress. I have it in two colors!
- J.Crew has an extra 60% off sale & 40% off almost everything else with code WEEKEND. You can shop my favorites from their current collection in the recent blog post Current J.Crew Spring Favorites & What I’m Buying.
- Madewell is 30% off and let me just say their current collection is good! This dress is so good I got in two colors in size 8. See it on HERE. I brought the white with me this trip to wear in Provence!
- Everlane has a holiday weekend sale going on with up to 30% off and I think their dresses right now are really worth perusing. I bought this one to bring on my trip to Europe in size M. It’s so pretty + effortless on.
- All my favorite bedding from Brooklinen is 20% off!
SHOP AND LOOK LONGINGLY:
- Beyond Yoga is becoming a favorite go-to for workout clothes and athleisure pieces and their new collection for summer has so many beautiful color options.
- These Nike sneakers you’ve seen me wear a lot have been a bestseller with you guys the last few weeks as I know people are prepping for comfy shoes to wear this summer on vacations! I also am loving this new version of the style!
- I just added so many items from Shopbop’s new arrivals to my Hearts to consider purchasing when I am home. I am loving these New Balance sneakers, this chic dress, these earrings and this pair, too, this easy, breezy dress, this bag and this tee.
- I have become so obsessed with the Osea Body Oil that I had to order a travel size to take with me on my European trip. Soft skin compliments are guaranteed – trust.
- ALC is killing the summer game right now. I am loving this dress, this dress, this dress, this dress, this romper and how cute is this little bag? Perfect for summer!
- I added this beautiful blazer to my collection for spring and summer wear. I took it in a size 6. I also love the look of this blazer from one of my favorite brands.
- I love these well priced yet striking earrings for dressing up summer looks.
- Cuyana has some beautiful new arrivals that ooze easy, breezy effortless style. I love these sandals, this dress, this top, this dress and this hat.
- And Alex Mill also has some beautiful pieces in their summer drop. I love this skirt, this blazer, these shorts, this sweater and these linen pants.
- One of my favorite striped knits is now on sale! I have the M.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:
- London in Spring Packing List.
- Dresses to Wear to Summer Weddings.
- My Favorite Times to Travel to Paris.
- My Favorite Capsule Wardrobe Basics.
- What To Wear in Provence in Summer.
- How to Plan a Trip to Paris.
This post contains affiliate links. Should you purchase something from an affiliate link, I may earn commission, at no cost to you. Thank you for your support of my work!